Join JHR, where the djs run the station

justhitsradio

At Just Hits Radio (JHR) we like to let the DJs run the station, we give them freedom to play their own style / taste in music as well as giving input to the daily running of the station.

So, if you know how to use Sam Broadcaster and want to be part of a station run by it's staff, then simply drop an email to the station owner: chris@justhitsradio.com

So don't just DJ, be part of something bigger.

MarkZilla

At Just Hits Radio (JHR) we like to let the DJs run the station, we give them freedom to play their own style / taste in music as well as giving input to the daily running of the station.

So, if you know how to use Sam Broadcaster and want to be part of a station run by it's staff, then simply drop an email to the station owner: chris@justhitsradio.com

I am looking for a radio station with slots on Saturday between these times. 1 hr slots or 2 hr slots.
Saturday - 21:00 - 22:00 or 22:00 - 23:00 or 21:00 - 23:00
UK based Hip Hop & Rap DJ with a show twist every other week.
Guaranteed to boost listeners each week.
E-Mail me for demo requst or anything else..
MarkZilla@gmx.co.uk

Strike

hi i would like to do a few weekly slots on your radio mainly 8pm gmt
i have been djn for 15yrs and my setup is pionner xdj rx2 pionner 2000 and i mix makina / hardcore i also have special guests on my shows which consist of around 2 hours we have live mic also mcs on some shows
im curently djn at club level but would lilke to build my online audience and your radio would be perfect
hope to hear soon can do live demo if needed

MarkZilla

This is a download link to another one of my Radio Demo's
New Download Link (error free) :::
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=43331720617223638771

MarkZilla

hi i would like to do a few weekly slots on your radio mainly 8pm gmt
i have been djn for 15yrs and my setup is pionner xdj rx2 pionner 2000 and i mix makina / hardcore i also have special guests on my shows which consist of around 2 hours we have live mic also mcs on some shows
im curently djn at club level but would lilke to build my online audience and your radio would be perfect
hope to hear soon can do live demo if needed

someone who has done it for so long and at ur level that is epic man.
an I get the internet audience I want the same.

Might end up on same radio some day
Keep doin u man