Large and Growing International House/Deep/Tech Show Looking for Radio Stations

Brian Bacchus

Summit Sessions currently reaches over 4,000 listeners per week. I am looking to bring this to more stations.

The show is 2 hours weekly, focusing on house/deep house/tech house/techno, the show has weekly guests spanning from some of my very talented local friends to very large international acts. Previous guests on the show include Droog, Dela, Matteo Monero, and Chris Fortier. Upcoming guests include King Unique and Pole Folder. As the show grows, so will my access to larger names so expect bigger and bigger guestmixes while still maintaining a place for up and coming DJs!

The show IS prerecorded and due to all of the coordination restraints cannot be broadcast live.

Check out my SoundCloud link for previous shows. All broadcasting stations are promoted on social media and included in SoundCloud post descriptions, let me drive traffic to your station!

https://soundcloud.com/brian-bacchus

Beginning with this next week's broadcast expect to hear a more polished version with professional grade voice intros and jingles. Thank you very much for your support!

Feel free to contact me at djbrianbacchus [at] gmail.com for more information.