LissenFM Management & DJ Positions

LissenFM

Hello, im ashley the owner of lissenFM

I launched lissenfm around 2 years ago and it closed down around 6 month ago after i handed complete control to someone else (big mistake)

Im looking for a few people to help me with the following positions

Management Positions
Station Manager
Help with the day to day issues of running the site, help develop new ideas, improve areas and the well-being of the management team.
also to help with the costs of running the site

Head of Technical Development
Basically helping with the coding of the website, i do most of it but could use some help. look for new ideas to bring to the site and staff panels

Other Staff Positions
Radio Presenter (Talk Shows)
Im looking for some staff who can run a talk show and interact with users, we are looking into a plugin which would allow users to ring the 'Station' Via skype and that would be broadcasted online

Radio Presenter (Mix Shows)
Im looking for people that dj using decks and mixers. these would be the late night shows well from about 7pm onwards and would mainly be played over the weekend

News Staff
this is where we are trying to be more professional and more like an DAB or FM radio where we include a 60 second news clip every hour, this person must be confident with their own voice and be able to create voice clips every day which can be used on the website

if your interested contact me
ashley@lissenfm.com

Thanks

Last edited: