Live On Air Personality looking to work for a radio station

Demo

Hi Mac, I see you have signed up on our forums (Hive365)
Please email myself if you need to know anything about our station. (demo@hive365.co.uk)

Cheers

Dan

Dj for Station

Respond by Email if your still interested ,,,fielderc2@yahoo.com

Good Day,

I have been a live on air personality now doing 3 shows a week for a UK Radio station that I remote broadcasted to and have 25 years as a Professional DJ working clubs, bars, Weddings, School Functions.. You can check out my shows at DJ MAC Scotty | Mixcloud. I am looking to move on from the station I am at right now due to lack of proper technical support when issues occur, they are having server issues and all of their staff has gone out of country on holidays and no one their to help the regular staff when we are having issues. I am available on Fri/Sat nights anytime after 9pm Eastern time for open slots as well as Thursday evenings after 7pm Eastern Time. Let me know what you thing of my shows and those that are really interested in working with a professional who believes in working with professional quality studios and like minded DJ's drop me a line.

Cheers DJ Mac Scotty.

Norman Jay

helloHi we have an Expats radio et up www.radiocatalonia.net and we need live present

Good Day,
Hi
we have an Expats radio et up www.radiocatalonia.net and we need live presenters contact me cataloniainbox@gmail.com
regards Norman

I have been a live on air opersonality now doing 3 shows a week for a UK Radio station that I remote broadcasted to and have 25 years as a Professional DJ working clubs, bars, Weddings, School Functions.. You can check out my shows at DJ MAC Scotty | Mixcloud. I am looking to move on from the station I am at right now due to lack of proper technical support when issues occur, they are having server issues and all of their staff has gone out of country on holidays and no one their to help the regular staff when we are having issues. I am available on Fri/Sat nights anytime after 9pm Eastern time for open slots as well as Thursday evenings after 7pm Eastern Time. Let me know what you thing of my shows and those that are really interested in working with a professional who believes in working with professional quality studios and like minded DJ's drop me a line.

Cheers DJ Mac Scotty.
we have an Expats radio et up www.radiocatalonia.net and we need live presenters contact me cataloniainbox@gmail.com
regards Norman

Stratus Radio

Dear DJ Mac Scotty:

Stratus Radio is interested in you and would like to request from you a date and time you would be available for an interview on Skype if you have a Skype Account and an audtion should you be interested in working with us. The station owner will interview you and let you know of what we work with and other information. Contact us at your earliest convenience and we'll get the ball rolling.

We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,

Treyah Autumn Wolf, Co-Owner

WDSR - Stratus Radio

Last edited:

Gregg Allen

Party 934 is looking for unique, forward-thinking individuals to remotely-produce independent and non-traditional radio programs. No experience is required as training is provided. This position is remote in nature and a presence in our office is not required - in other words, all of our on-air personalities stream their programs from home.

Candidates will be programming and presenting of an exciting, entertaining, and informative radio program that you create. It could be music, talk, or a little bit of both. At Party 934, we allow our personalities to have a personality; the station takes a hand-off approach to programming, and thus, on-air personalities have near complete creative control.

Our parent organization, The Freeform Radio Initiative, is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt nonprofit organization. Thus, all our broadcasts are commercial free. Unlike other stations, we do not charge any fees to our on-air personalities, or to the thousands of independent musical artists featured 24/7 on Party 934.

If you are interested in this position and getting your voice heard on the air, please send a letter of interest to dan@party934.com. In the meantime, feel free to visit our website - www.party934.com