Live presenters wanted

AmbronRadio

We are an internet station launching on DAB in the North East of England in 2022 and currently running a mix of live and syndicated programmes. We are looking for more live presenters specifically a breakfast show but there are other slots too. It is voluntary at first but once advertising and sponsorship revenue starts to come in it will be a paid gig. send voice tracks to ambronradio@gmail.com please.

diconcepts

I have been in the radio business for over 20 years and I do a lot of basic voicework(voice with music bed) I have done dozens of psa, short stories liners, drops for stations online and off ect.. keep in mind that i also write 30 45 60 commercial scripts. all commercials are written produced performed by me. I HAVE A ONE HOUR PRE RECORDED SMOOTH JAZZ SHOW ready for a weekly slot ready to go .go to http://michealtownes.yolasite.com/ for some of my resume/ audiowork. these are not demos but paid commercials that have/are airing

AmbronRadio

We now have two slots open between 1pm and 3 on Mondays and 12pm till 2 on a Friday. We are now on DAB in Tyneside and soon to launch on another two multiplexes.