Live Talk Radio Show

LiveTalkShow

Hello,

I am the host of a 4 hour internet radio talk show currently broadcasting live to 3 radio stations simultaneously We want to broadcast live to as many radio stations as we can. We broadcast a live clean version and a raw uncut version of the show. You can choose the version that fits your station the best. We have a toll free phone number that listeners can call live to the show and talk to us on air. We currently have 4 members of the show. The show airs live on Saturdays eastern time from the USA. We will broadcast to your station at NO COST!

Our show is very controversial. The topics we explore are politics, sports, news, music, personal issues, sensitive issues, economics, comedy, and more. We invite everyone to contribute to the show by commenting on the current topic and we will read them on air.

If you are interested, please contact me at livetalkshows@gmail.com. Leave your station name as well as a link to your website, and I will contact you shortly with more information and a demo.

My name is Jeff and I look forward to talking to you.