Look for paid job

Stevy6

Their? I believe there are some. But very few internet stations are anything but a hobby when you see their listener stats.

You looking for full time pay or just single show payments?

Stevy6

What’s the $$$$ your looking for per show? ( not that I’m paying) just interested in your worth? (How many listeners/Fb fans/ twitter followers /instagram followers etc would you bring to the Party?

oh i would advertise the fact that i'm working for a radio station,
at the times i want to work. plus i would bring loads of people with me

Stevy6

Not really a Convincing audience figure potential?
Give us numbers,
Twitter followers?
Fb fans?
Instagram friends?
Soundcloud followers?
Mixcloud audience?

“I would bring loads” isn’t a figure you can put a £££ figure on.

Direct message me (start a conversation) I got a couple of questions for you.

JimJim

Their? I believe there are some. But very few internet stations are anything but a hobby when you see their listener stats.

You looking for full time pay or just single show payments?
I think "there" is the correct spelling,in the context that it was used..

Stevy6

Jim Jim. The second time! I don’t think so! However I understood the message and responded.

There , their and they’re ..... always useful!

Demo

@strawbs1989
It Baffles me on why you have created this topic as you claim you have a 3 year Well Established Station.
If your station is that good I cant really see why your topic will get you revenue from other stations which could be potentially classed as a Rival Station.
If your station is not making any money then you do have options to consider.

1, Bite the Bullet and continue running at a loss but still have the pleasure knowing that you do provide a service for the Minority Listeners (Like a lot of stations do)

2, Cut One's Losses and Accept Defeat and join another station.

I personally don't think it is feasible to run your own station and expect other stations to fund yours in the process.

If you do get a station (Rocking Horse S**T Springs to Mind) to fund your station when they need revenue for their own station to continue to run then good luck.

Loads have tried to piggyback other stations for gain with no success because we all have bills to pay every month :(

Im Out.jpg

Last edited:

Sonic

This thread is hilarious! Jay you have multiple posts on this forum asking for people to help you with your site and build it.
The thread below and I quote " we are looking for people who would love to help us, bring this station off its feet "
Did you want to edit that to put this station on its feet?
If you want people to take you seriously think about what you post and have posted.
If your serious about this thread, post a demo of your work for consideration.
I have heard you DJ many times so I get back to the word hilarious for what your asking here.