Looking for a internet radio

Patrick Wharton

could you go to my hosting site please and finish the second registration process so i can add you on the system with the hosting company Hosting company has a policy that would you sign up at that protects you and FLH and it Radio stations. FLH does not sell out any info to any one. It a policy for djing and the software and encoders are provided by them. It also used for coordinating meetings too and adding to the dj schedule to

DJ Shadow

Hi Stampy.. we are also looking for DJ's.. bullseyeradio.com. We are an oldies station, don't play anything past 1989.. this is a non paying job...state of the art chat.. check us out..

Fabian Lewis

If you have Dancehall or Reggae music all Jamaican of course you can get a spot on my radio station Blitz Radio 2000. Just drop me an email at lbcnewscorp@,Gmail.com

CATV Radio is a radio station, broadcasting 24 hours a day, we are rebranding on the 1st February and would like you to be apart of our station whether it's helping us behind the scenes or being a presenter.

We've been on the air since September 2016 and every day we bring you a unique mix of great music from the 80s to now along with all the local news and information about what's going on in this part of the world.

CATV Radio is on air right around the clock so whether you're waking up, in need of a daytime pick me up or soothing to sleep, we're always here to keep you company and in touch.

It's this special blend of music, entertainment, news and local information and we have our very own CATV Radio magazine but don't forget that you can be involved too ...

get in touch with us if you wish to apply anybody any age welcome.

EMAIL: contact@catvradio.tk
FACEBOOK: /CATVRADIO