Looking For A New Station to host *Willies Cafe*

OnkelWilly

Hi I am Onkel Willy, I live in Cologne, Germany. I am a very experienced Internet Radio DJ, with over 4 Years on a host of Stations in Germany. Owing to closure, Totally unexpectedly (The-Radio51.com), I am now looking for a new Station. I am interested in doing just 1 Show A Week, preferably with a 2 or 3 Hour Slot, Late Night, Monday or Tuesday is usually good for me. I don't mind if your Station is in the UK or Germany, or any where else. The show I would like to present is *Willies Cafe*, with music featuring, from Singer/Songwriter, Jazz, Smooth Jazz, Vocal Jazz, Jazz Folk, and Reggae, mainly from Indie Artists, with Info about the Music.
If your genuinely interested, and think your station can offer me such a slot, please contact me.

Regards

Mark Eyton-Williams:)

rickhits

RickHits

Hi Mark,

I run RickHits Radio, we are a very small internet radio station based in the UK just starting out but we are on the lookout for new DJ’s and we want to fill up as much of our schedule as possible to help draw in more listeners. We have recently re-launched with an all new website and host which is why we want to reach more listeners.

I saw your post and thought I’d contact you to find out more about what you do more specifically. We have airtime available on the days that you have requested on the post.

Please let me know if you are interested and we can find out more and go from there.

Email contact is preferred.

Kind Regards,
Ben

Station Owner
studio@rickhits.co.uk
www.rickhits.co.uk

BLENZ107.4

The BLENZ 107.4 in New Zealand

Hi Mark,

The BLENZ 107.4 is a non profit Community radio station based in Stillwater New Zealand and we are looking for a volunteer Jazz/Smooth Jazz DJ/Presenter to host their own 2-3 hour show either during the week or a weekend slot. What you are looking for may suit both our requirements.

If you are still looking and you have a sample show, please send it to me at studio@blenz.co.nz

I look forward to hearing from you.

Peter

Station Owner
The BENZ 107.4
BLENZ 107.4 - COMMUNITY RADIO