Looking for a radio station to DJ at and spread my music's knowledge.

Cosovo

Hello, I'm Cosovo and I've been DJing and producing for three years so far. I play Techno specefically Dark Atmospheric Techno, and Tech-house with groovy basslines. I use vinyl and digital (If that matters). Anyway, I'm looking for a radio station to DJ at, I've alot of free time and wouldn't mind doing shows even everyday.
Here's one of my mixes on Soundcloud, for you to take a look:
https://soundcloud.com/cosovoo/voyage-to-consciousness

Thanks in advance.

Stevy6

Love your mixing and some great dirty bass going on, do you do voice tracking and could you present opposed to just mix? We have live presenters reading out shoutouts and playing requests too.

I could listen to your set all night at A very high volume.

Check out our station @ Hive365.co.uk see if you think you are a good fit before applying at hive365.co.uk/apply

Cosovo

Hi. Thanks for your feedback, but can you please elaborate on the voice tracking thing? I don't really get what you're trying to tell me.

Stevy6

Would you be happy to speak between tracks, introduce the song, educate the listener on the great music you play and interact during the show.

Cosovo

@Stevy6
Thanks for the opportunity, but the only interaction I could do would be through the music I'd be playing, I've alot of free time and I'm very active. But I'd really rather focus on DJing and interact with people's souls by playing music instead of introducing songs and doing shotouts.
Sorry for the delay, and thanks in advance.

Stevy6

Thanks for the reply, no interaction then no show sorry, we can play bot music if we just wanted continuous music. Our station is successful because we have live interaction.

Best of luck out there, I have read that some stations are looking for mixes for their stations output in the same section.

Keep up the good work with them mixes.