Looking for a show

James_23

Hi All,

After a few years away from Radio, I'd really love to get back into it. I spent a number of years during my time at University working on a number of small commercial and community stations. I've also been DJing at events and functions for around 14 years.

More than happy to play anything, I've quite a diverse taste in music, but preference would be commercial house if given the choice.

Happy to voicetrack, I don't have experience in broadcasting live over the net from my own setup, but happy to learn how to do this, if not, incredibly comfortable to voicetrack and send the show over as a packaged file for playout.

Many Thanks,

Demo

Hi James.
check us out https://hive365.co.uk/ and see if we are something you are looking for.
We provide more interaction than anyone around via Discord, Webplayer, Game Servers and Windows Gadget so we only allow Live Shows.

Cheers

DJRambo

Hi there James. Check us out at http://ifmradio.co.uk and see if we are something you might just be interested in...

We generally play the best music from the 90s, to the good noughties (2000s) then around to the latest 2016/2017 stuff.

Give us a look and see what you think. then get back to us by emailing ifmradio2016@gmail.com

Hi All,

After a few years away from Radio, I'd really love to get back into it. I spent a number of years during my time at University working on a number of small commercial and community stations. I've also been DJing at events and functions for around 14 years.

More than happy to play anything, I've quite a diverse taste in music, but preference would be commercial house if given the choice.

Happy to voicetrack, I don't have experience in broadcasting live over the net from my own setup, but happy to learn how to do this, if not, incredibly comfortable to voicetrack and send the show over as a packaged file for playout.

Many Thanks,
Please email studio@excessuk.com we would love to have you on excees

John C McQuaid

Hi All,

Many Thanks,
Hi there
I am setting up a new Internet Radio station that will be based in the Longbridge Area of Birmingham

What you do would be ideal and what I would be looking for on my station
I am not looking for station based DJ's (Unless you want to)
Would this be a problem !
Would you be interested in joining in

Email me directly at : jcmcquaid@hotmail.co.uk

I look forward to your response

John McQuaid

Hi All,

Many Thanks,

We would love to have you as part of our station. Please fill out an application: https://form.jotform.com/80158045184152 We are looking for someone to do at least 3 hour live shows. If this is something you are looking for then we are the right fit for you.

Thanks,
Judith Owner
Jenn Assistant to Judith

Sonic

Give up Stevy the owners don't care. The posters continue to do it with out a look at dates. your wasting your time.