Looking for a station to DJ at

Drew Segura

Hey there, Still Looking? We are looking for some DJs to cover slots on our station! Please contact us at Office@Thehitsonline.com

Hey! My names Natalie, I'm 21 and I'm from London, England. I'm looking for a site to DJ at, I've been DJing for about a year on and off but the site I did work at sadly shut down. I'm looking for a site where I can DJ 2-3 times a week. I love very chilled out music and the main genres I'm looking to play are deep house / tropical house, however I'm also very into chart music and wouldn't mind doing a chart show once a week.

If you have a site that you think I would fit in well at then please feel free to contact me here or on discord - nataliejayne #1943

Hey! My names Natalie, I'm 21 and I'm from London, England. I'm looking for a site to DJ at, I've been DJing for about a year on and off but the site I did work at sadly shut down. I'm looking for a site where I can DJ 2-3 times a week. I love very chilled out music and the main genres I'm looking to play are deep house / tropical house, however I'm also very into chart music and wouldn't mind doing a chart show once a week.

If you have a site that you think I would fit in well at then please feel free to contact me here or on discord - nataliejayne #1943
please email me at
staff@xcessfm.co.uk

kdubhitcountry

Would you be willing to do a weekend country show? :)