Looking for a Station :)

Jacob Edward

Hey! I'm Jacob Edward,

I've been doing internet radio for a year and a bit now and current looking for a new station to do my show on as the last one closed down. I play mainly chart and new music and do random funny stuff occasionally too!
I have a demo somewhere deep in my documents which I can dig out for you if you need it!
Let me know if your a friendly, nice radio station and I'll get back to you! :)

Thanks!

Jacob

Hey! I'm Jacob Edward,

I've been doing internet radio for a year and a bit now and current looking for a new station to do my show on as the last one closed down. I play mainly chart and new music and do random funny stuff occasionally too!
I have a demo somewhere deep in my documents which I can dig out for you if you need it!
Let me know if your a friendly, nice radio station and I'll get back to you! :)

Thanks!

Jacob
Hi Jacob, Read your advert with interest. Please message me here so we can speak further. I have slots for good shows on my radio. Look forward to hearing from you.

Point Zero Radio

Hi Jacob,

My names Graham and I am the General Manager of Point Zero Radio in Canada. I'm sorry to hear that your last station closed down.

We would love it if you come join an Award Winning Internet Radio Station where you can gain experience and insight from Industry Professionals.

We are a Top 40 Station which is always debuting New Music and we love the random stuff!

We have a friendly, knowledgeable and caring staff and atmosphere.

After a certain period of time, we can look at payment being an option.

If you're interested, send me an email: graham@pointzeroradio.com or give me a call at 1-800-494-1998 ext.1

Thanks Jacob!