Looking for an Internet radio station to dj on

jack last

Hello, I'm a 20 year old dj with about half a year's experience in clubs. I've kept one residency the whole time and entering into another one along side that currently, Playing commercial house and UK house. I am now looking to get an Internet radio residency if possible or a one off show. I go live on Facebook atleast once a week and have set up an Internet radio for myself recently, but would like to dj for an already established Internet radio. contact me on here if interested or if you have any questions.

Thanks

Brian

Hello, I am currently looking for a DJ from Mon-Thurs 4-6 PM EST, your show would be pre-recorded. The station website is www.attr.appletips81.com and if you are interested, email me at brian@appletips81.com. Also, if you see On Air With DI Is from 4-6 PM, don't worry as he is ending his show soon. Let me know if you're interested.

John C McQuaid

Hello, I'm a 20 year old dj with about half a year's experience in clubs. I've kept one residency the whole time and entering into another one along side that currently, Playing commercial house and UK house. I am now looking to get an Internet radio residency if possible or a one off show. I go live on Facebook atleast once a week and have set up an Internet radio for myself recently, but would like to dj for an already established Internet radio. contact me on here if interested or if you have any questions.

Thanks
Hi there
I am setting up a new Internet Radio station that will be based in the Longbridge Area of Birmingham

What you do would be ideal and what I would be looking for on my station
I am not looking for station based DJ's (Unless you want to)
Would this be a problem !
Would you be interested in joining in

Please email me directly at jcmcquaid@hotmail.co.uk

I look forward to your response

John McQuaid

Angelo Sydney

WHIPPET RADIO is live and transmitting, but only in 'test' mode. We need volunteer DJs to join us on the ground floor from day one. You could compile/present music in petty much any style and/or produce talk shows on pretty much any topic. But no foul language. Your location in the world is no problem, but we need English-speakers only. I can talk with you in Skype and would love to hear a demo file if you have one. ALL time slots are open at this stage if you go live. Otherwise just pre-record. I hope to hear from you soon

Thanks
We would love to have you as part of our station. Please fill out an application: https://form.jotform.com/80158045184152 We are looking for someone to do at least 3 hour live shows. If this is something you are looking for then we are the right fit for you.

Thanks,
Judith Owner
Jenn Assistant to Judith