LOOKING FOR DEDICATED, MATURE PRESENTERS

DO YOU LIKE COUNTRY MUSIC?

Do you have experience as a DJ? Do you have your own broadcasting software? Are you willing to do your broadcasts when scheduled? Then Cherokee Nation Radio needs you.

We recently became an LLC Company and are experiencing a growth spurt and we need dedicated, loyal presenters. We were voted
"Internet Radio Station of the Year" by the Academy of Western Artists. This organization has been in business for over 25 years. We need DJ to fill our slots. We are invited to live events & festivals every year, we are associated with several organizations, & record labels in Nashville, TN, Branson, MO.

We are dedicated to to Independent Country Artists from around the world. So if you are a Country DJ, visit our website and fill out our DJ Application or email me jamminjames@cherokeenationradio.com Hope to hear from you soon.

241994523_6417685248241880_146494169173287947_n.jpg

Kevin Robb

My traits. Love county music. Have a Country music collection dated from the 20's to current. More interested in promoting indie artists' music sourced legally from various distributors including a large catalogue of Australian country.
As for me I am a retired Australian Radio announcer with many years broadcasting experience on AM/FM radio.
My current situation is, due to an accident, wheelchair bound.
I can offer more the just DJing such as creating professional Jingles.
Internet-Radio reply system fails to send replies of so please contact me at djkevin@internode.on.net
Regards
Kevin