Looking For Djs That Want To Have Fun

DJ Bunny

Hello, i am DJ Bunny. I am the general manager for Radio For Fun. We are a new station (barely 6 mos old) looking for djs that want to have fun, chat with listeners, and play great music. We play pretty much anything with the exception of rap and screamo heavy metal where you can't understand the words. Other than that we are pretty easy going with the one rule that the songs cannot have the **F** bomb in them (licensing requirement). If you are interested send me a msg or email me at pinkysgirl37@gmail.com. Thank you :)

Hi, Bunny, we've worked before as Beatsville. It didn't work out for us as the few shows we sent you were never allowed to start on time. Still we do like what you are doing and we did our damnedest to promote your RadioForFun station on our Facebook site which has almost three thousand friends/members. Hope Kevin is doing better as he seems like a great guy!

DJ Bunny

Hi, Bunny, we've worked before as Beatsville. It didn't work out for us as the few shows we sent you were never allowed to start on time. Still we do like what you are doing and we did our damnedest to promote your RadioForFun station on our Facebook site which has almost three thousand friends/members. Hope Kevin is doing better as he seems like a great guy!
he's been having health issues but he's trying

DJ Bunny

and thank you for trying to promote us. we greatly appreciate it :)