Looking for djs

iconicextra

we are looking for talented djs to join our ever growing station at iconicextra.com we are looking for djs that play nything from 70s to 2000 preferably as thats what we do, if you have a software to use like vdj or sam broadcaster and a profesional mic (not laptop own one) a good internet connection and over 1000 songs with the ability to speak on the air then we want to hear from you email us at iconicextra1@gmail.com or add us on discord at iconicextra and if you prefer you can even go to iconicextra.com hit the tab that says become a dj, feel out the form and send, we only need 2 maybe 3 ore djs so apply now to get the slot you wish. regards dj popster owner of iconicextra also we don't do prerecorded shows

Last edited:

AMR

we are looking for talented djs to join our ever growing station at iconicextra.com we are looking for djs that play nything from 70s to 2000 preferably as thats what we do, if you have a software to use like vdj or sam broadcaster and a profesional mic (not laptop own one) a good internet connection and over 1000 songs with the ability to speak on the air then we want to hear from you email us at iconicextra1@gmail.com or add us on discord at iconicextra and if you prefer you can even go to iconicextra.com hit the tab that says become a dj, feel out the form and send, we only need 2 maybe 3 ore djs so apply now to get the slot you wish. regards dj popster owner of iconicextra also we don't do prerecorded shows
I don't record shows, but I do offer voice tracking which can be uploaded to your broadcasting software. My broadcasting software is dedicated exclusively to the station I operate, but I work with other stations. You can email me at <<amixthatrocks@gmail.com>> with any inquiries

Rick Hart

Saw your post very interested in being a part of this opportunity being presented at this time, I have a program is call Friday Nite Heat Radio. Presented By KangoBlackHouse Its a Friday Nite Program which features live interviews upcoming artist with great commentary & providing the Hottest Underground Music etc. give me some more info email me KangoBlackhouse@yahoo.com
Thanks