Looking for Internet Radio DJs IMMEDIATELY

Hello All,

I am starting an internet radio station that will go live next sunday. I have some slots that need some filling, especially during the week. If you are interested, lemme know. When responding, please let me know the following:

1. Where you are located
2. The type of internet connection you have (To broadcast you must be on ethernet)
3. What genre would you play
4. What time slot would you like if i accepted you

The station has the capability of broadcasting at 320kbps. It is on a 10GBIT connection. A $5 monthly fee to help maintain server is required. Payment will be done through paypal.

Thanks,
Chris

telabadmanwot

Hi Chris,
i have a very popular friday/sat night show available every sunday, for you to download and broadcast whenever you please, either scheduled so i can help promote the slot, or added to your auto dj, to give your stations auto dj some personality and fill a few schedule gaps.

i dont pay to be on air, stations usually pay me, but as you are starting out i dont mind helping you out.

drop me an email (my address is top right of this post) and i will sort you out with what you need.

Hi,

ty for getting back to me. Would you be willing to do a live show on my station? If so, what slot/days would you want?

You can email me at chris.cataldo at gmail.com. I wrote the email like this so it doesnt flag as spam.

Chris

Hi Chris,
i have a very popular friday/sat night show available every sunday, for you to download and broadcast whenever you please, either scheduled so i can help promote the slot, or added to your auto dj, to give your stations auto dj some personality and fill a few schedule gaps.

i dont pay to be on air, stations usually pay me, but as you are starting out i dont mind helping you out.

drop me an email (my address is top right of this post) and i will sort you out with what you need.

telabadmanwot

Money makes the world go around

Hi,

ty for getting back to me. Would you be willing to do a live show on my station? If so, what slot/days would you want?

You can email me at chris.cataldo at gmail.com. I wrote the email like this so it doesnt flag as spam.

Chris

Hi Chris,
Unless your station gets significant listener figures I can't do a live show. My show goes out to 180,000+ listeners every week and I am usually (getting paid very well) to DJ in a club on Thur, Fri and Sat nights. A problem you may come across when you are trying to fill your schedule with quality content.

You are of course welcome to broadcast my show, for free. You would have to download it every week (60mb) and broadcast it from your own server or add it to your Auto DJ. It gets delivered automatically to your android, apple, blackberry device or to your mac/pc browser using our new broadcaster app... Loading...

Or there are a load of streams you can sign up to or follow. Including right here on THIS brilliant forum... Broadcasters Wanted : show gets 30,000 listners + (i like it here dont cha know :) Give me a shout if you need a hand, im happy to help you establish your station. If you are willing to pay for an exclusive show we can chat, my fee is currently donated to Macmillan Cancer support.