Looking for Internet radio station DJ slot for drum and bass

Subdynamic

Hows it going peeps, me and my partner (Dj Perla M) are currently looking play on internet radio, we write and mix drum and bass and really would like to progress and think internet radio would be the way forward.
if you have any available slots on your station and are looking for a Drum N Bass DJ then please let me know. we currently stay up to date with all the newest bits out there as well as writing our own tracks,

DJ RAY

Hows it going peeps, me and my partner (Dj Perla M) are currently looking play on internet radio, we write and mix drum and bass and really would like to progress and think internet radio would be the way forward.
if you have any available slots on your station and are looking for a Drum N Bass DJ then please let me know. we currently stay up to date with all the newest bits out there as well as writing our own tracks,
You have a sample i can hear if so send me a email:: contact@gr8chats.com

please email me at
staff@xcessfm.co.uk