looking for join radio

hello my name is Ashley live in Uk i am looking to DJ on radio online, Play the hottest new dance promos up to two month's ahead of release. The very best extended mixes & some great Mix. i don't have Mic so i looking someone allowed me join without any Mic

thank you

Ashley

hello my name is Ashley live in Uk i am looking to DJ on radio online, Play the hottest new dance promos up to two month's ahead of release. The very best extended mixes & some great Mix. i don't have Mic so i looking someone allowed me join without any Mic

thank you

Ashley

Sounds pretty good. I like it. You don't need a mic, if your giving people great music. plus your drop says enough. if your still looking for a station (that don't require you to have a mic, just great tunes and hits) let us know. If not good luck in all you do.

Big Flipp
www.legalcrimeradio.com
LegalCrimeRecords@hotmail.com

Reba

Hi Ashley,
HAB Radio is interested in seeing if you are a fit for HAB-Have A Blast Radio. Please check out our website @ https://www.haveablastradio.com. We have a DJ/Presenter Application on the home page, please complete if interested. We would like to know your status on acquiring a mic. My email is thedubrat@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Thank you for your interest in HAB Radio.

Best Regards,

Interesting that you should say that. I emailed another listing on here, the man had not been on her for over 18 months. When I emailed him he contacted me back and now is a part of Total Mixx. So your thought process apparently does not work.

hi there

i seen your post and was wondering if you are still looking for dj's

we can over a live morning show 9 am - 12 pm uk time
and live lunchtime show 12 pm - 2 pm mon - thurs uk time

also a reggae vibes show monday 8 pm - 10 pm uk time

and a mix of music show weds 7 pm - 9 pm uk time
via a link up server from us
if you are still looking then feel free to contact me

cheers jason (dj proud)

Sounds pretty good. I like it. You don't need a mic, if your giving people great music. plus your drop says enough. if your still looking for a station (that don't require you to have a mic, just great tunes and hits) let us know. If not good luck in all you do.

Big Flipp
www.legalcrimeradio.com
LegalCrimeRecords@hotmail.com
Are you still looking for DJs?

As I have a show planned in my head every night I just need a slot or 2 each week