looking for join radio

bristoluk909

hello my name is Ashley live in Uk i am looking to DJ on radio online, Play the hottest new dance promos up to two month's ahead of release. The very best extended mixes & some great Mix. i don't have Mic so i looking someone allowed me join without any Mic

thank you

Ashley

Stevy6

A mic will cost you less than £20; worth the investment if you want to be taken seriously. Can I ask how old you are?

Stevy6

Link to any of you mixes? Direct message me if you prefer ( listed as start a conversation on this site)

Legal Crime

hello my name is Ashley live in Uk i am looking to DJ on radio online, Play the hottest new dance promos up to two month's ahead of release. The very best extended mixes & some great Mix. i don't have Mic so i looking someone allowed me join without any Mic

thank you

Ashley

Sounds pretty good. I like it. You don't need a mic, if your giving people great music. plus your drop says enough. if your still looking for a station (that don't require you to have a mic, just great tunes and hits) let us know. If not good luck in all you do.

Big Flipp
www.legalcrimeradio.com
LegalCrimeRecords@hotmail.com

Reba

Hi Ashley,
HAB Radio is interested in seeing if you are a fit for HAB-Have A Blast Radio. Please check out our website @ https://www.haveablastradio.com. We have a DJ/Presenter Application on the home page, please complete if interested. We would like to know your status on acquiring a mic. My email is thedubrat@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Thank you for your interest in HAB Radio.

Best Regards,

ItsJack

I suggest you mind your own business. I will reply to any thread I want to regardless of the date.
Do whatever you please, but if you did your research you'd see that Ashley hasn't been online for almost a year. Create your own thread instead!

DJ PROUD

hi there

i seen your post and was wondering if you are still looking for dj's

we can over a live morning show 9 am - 12 pm uk time
and live lunchtime show 12 pm - 2 pm mon - thurs uk time

also a reggae vibes show monday 8 pm - 10 pm uk time

and a mix of music show weds 7 pm - 9 pm uk time
via a link up server from us
if you are still looking then feel free to contact me

cheers jason (dj proud)

MarkZilla

Sounds pretty good. I like it. You don't need a mic, if your giving people great music. plus your drop says enough. if your still looking for a station (that don't require you to have a mic, just great tunes and hits) let us know. If not good luck in all you do.

Big Flipp
www.legalcrimeradio.com
LegalCrimeRecords@hotmail.com
Are you still looking for DJs?

As I have a show planned in my head every night I just need a slot or 2 each week

hi there

cheers jason (dj proud)
Hi. I would be interested in your show. Do you have an mp3 of your show as we are based in the USA.
Check out our station. CAB Muzik Radio. www.cabmuzikradio.com

If interested contact me
admin@cabmuzikradio.com.

Thanks
Cary

Reba

hi there

cheers jason (dj proud)

Hi DJ Proud,

We at Have A Blast Radio would love to speak to you about our DJ/Presenter Opportunities. You can reach me thru my email @ thedubrat@gmail.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Reba