LOOKING FOR LIVE INTERACTION WITH LISTENERS???COME CHECK US OUT!!!

IE-Radio

**LOOKING FOR PRESENTERS / DJ'S**
IE- Radio IS ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR PRESENTERS / DJ'S !!! WE ARE A US BASED INTERNATIONAL INTERNET STATION WITH LIVE INTERACTION WITH THE LISTENERS AND OUR GLOBAL DJ'S. DJ'S WITH EXPERIENCE PREFERRED BUT WE CAN TRAIN NEW DJ'S. WE ARE HERE TO ENTERTAIN YOU
GM
Stella
www.ie-radio.com

Last edited:

IE-Radio

I have experience. I have Sam Broadcaster 3 and thousands of classic and prog rock music as well as a modest country collection. I use a dynamic mic with stereo tool dsp with thousands of presets and a bunch of other presets. I have been interviewing local bands.
Hello thank you for replying our address is below.

DJ POLITIC

Do you guys have room for a syndicated old school Hip Hop and Classic R&B show that airs every saturday from 8pm til 10pm
we are starting an Saturday afternoon show that will air 1pm until 3pm and will be FCC Compliant as the show will air on a local terrestrial radio station .

IE-Radio

Do you guys have room for a syndicated old school Hip Hop and Classic R&B show that airs every saturday from 8pm til 10pm
we are starting an Saturday afternoon show that will air 1pm until 3pm and will be FCC Compliant as the show will air on a local terrestrial radio station .
At this time we have no spot. But many thanks for inquiry.

IE-Radio

At this time we have no spot. But many thanks for inquiry.