Looking for new shows live or pre recorded

radiostonata

hello
We are looking for new shows live or pre recorded, we have some slot in our schedule still free. Our station is an internet station with listeners from all around the world. Many of our shows are in Italian but we have some English spoken shows too as we are a bilingual station.our format is HOT AC.
Contact me if you want to apply
eugenio@radiostonata.com

Rick Hart

Saw your post very interested in being a part of this opportunity being presented at this time, I have a show The radio program is call Friday Nite Heat Radio. Presented By KangoBlackHouse Its a Friday Nite Program which features live interviews with sport figures also National & upcoming music artist with great commentary and also providing the Hottest music in Urban, Music Hip Hop ,Pop ,Classics etc. giving are listeners the best in live Dee Jay Music Mixes would love the opportunity of being a part of the roster etc. of this great Online Radio Journey email: me @ KangoblackHouse@yahoo.com

Thank You

Rick Hart

Http://kangoblackhouse.listen2myradio.com

John Lebang

Dear Program Director, I am currently looking to expand the roster of stations carrying my show. I believe my broadcast would be a nice compliment to the roster of talent you already have. The show is two one hour prerecorded variety broadcast that features Talk, comedy, interviews and intellectual reality that is not catered towards the politically correct and sometimes music (non-commercial). Also, my show features 2-4 radio dramas per year. I can provide up to 2 one hour high quality, well produced episodes each week. I will provide links below to samples of my broadcast.

Please consider adding The John Lebang Show to your roster of quality entertainment.

I look forward to hearing from you

John Lebang

Host & creator of The John Lebang show.

www.jlebang.com

Email: jlebang@live.com

Video sampler #1

The John Lebang Show Episode 208

https://www.spreaker.com/user/7875274/the-john-lebang-show-episode-208-bubba-r

Program clock is available upon request.

LUCA

Buongiorno Radio Stonata,
Sono Luca, 44 anni, dj da quando ne avevo 14.
Sono alla ricerca di una web radio con cui iniziare una collaborazione e che mi dia modo di poter inserire nel palinsesto, un mio programma mixato... Memories.
Come dice il nome, si parla di oldies music. Nei miei set prediligo passare dance 70 80, New Wave, rock, punk, Big beat...
Vi lascio un link in modo da poter ascoltare qualcosa http://www.podomatic.com/luca.contento

Saluti
Luca Contento