Looking for personalities

jjeffries

Extreme Muzic LLC is looking for radio personalities for our network of stations. If you have the passion to talk about topical and trending topics while playing the best music, we are looking for you to shine on our stations. We are looking for personalities for DTX Jamz which plays throwback Hip-hop/R&B. In addition, if you live the culture of active rock and you have an attitude, we have a home for you. All positions are voluntary and unpaid at the present time. If you are interested in joining our team of pros, send an email to john@extrememuzic.com with a sample of your work and a short bio. Please type "air personality" the in the subject field. Extreme Muzic LLC is an EEO.

IANJ49

Extreme Muzic LLC is looking for radio personalities for our network of stations. If you have the passion to talk about topical and trending topics while playing the best music, we are looking for you to shine on our stations. We are looking for personalities for DTX Jamz which plays throwback Hip-hop/R&B. In addition, if you live the culture of active rock and you have an attitude, we have a home for you. All positions are voluntary and unpaid at the present time. If you are interested in joining our team of pros, send an email to john@extrememuzic.com with a sample of your work and a short bio. Please type "air personality" the in the subject field. Extreme Muzic LLC is an EEO.
Hi
I would like to be a Radio DJ on your Radio Station
Where are you based and have you an email address so I can send my Demo?
IAN JOHNSON