Looking for Presenters/DJs to bring their shows to our station

HarvestMoonRadio

Hi Everyone - will keep this as brief as possible. Harvest Moon Radio has being going in one form or another since 2017. We want to recommence the station as a 24/7 stream at the start of April and would be interested in any presenters/dj who would like to come onboard. Get in touch if you want to learn more and join the station.

hmr256x256.jpg

Good Afternoon

Was wondering if your station were looking for a syndicated non-generic Chilled Zone Show.Its 2 hours long in 2 x 1 hour segments so station idents ect can be slotted in the middle and as a complete 2 hour show
The music consists of RnB,Neo Soul,Rare Grooves and Soul music.
The show is also FREE.

Heres my podcast site so you can hear my broadcasts.
https://hearthis.at/djchristheshirt/

Shirty.

The Chilled Zone Show Seventy

We are interested neutralradio1@outlook.com

thanks
Good Morning

Yes the show is syndicated nationwide and worldwide and its absolutely FREE
I send a fresh edition no later than Wednesday.
Its sent out in 2 x 1 hour segments so station idents ect can be slotted if required and as a complete 2 hour show.
I will add you to my mailing list and send it to your email address unless you inform me otherwise.
Thanks for taking the shows and hope your listeners enjoy it.

Kind Regards

Shirty

Sent from Outlook for Android

DKerly

Hi Everyone - will keep this as brief as possible. Harvest Moon Radio has being going in one form or another since 2017. We want to recommence the station as a 24/7 stream at the start of April and would be interested in any presenters/dj who would like to come onboard. Get in touch if you want to learn more and join the station.

View attachment 3127

View attachment 3127
Hello I’m in the US but and would love to contribute! I do a show called Breakfast with Dave which is perfect for a Saturday or Sunday Morning

HarvestMoonRadio

Hi there,
Do you provide the software?
Or do you have any particular software that you tend to use? Thanks
We have used the free RadioDj software since 2013 - works fine for us using the BUTT encoder. We have started a series of YouTube videos and also Blog posts on our website regarding getting started with an internet radio station. That's what has taken up our time.

Billy Camino

Absolutely hold my hands up for not replying. Took on too much all at the same time and things just didn't happen. We are back on track now and looking forward to our 6th Birthday party in September and our 500th show on our Mixcloud page which is where we put out Listen Again shows
Captain, will you have weekly Air Time Slots also; or only Listen On Demand? Thank you.