Looking for Radio For my mixed show Memories

LUCA

Great sets, do you voice track on any or are they all just mixes?
Thx Stevy! I'm looking For play my music mix only with some jingles because browser in my home studio i don't have Any way For speaker in better way For Now and my english is not good ehehe

Stevy6

Shame. Great selection of music, get yourself a microphone, we have presenters from all over Europe. So your English would not matter. Very interactive station too.
Pop over to hive365.co.uk and click one of the icons to listen, we have alive presenter on right now from Holland ...

LUCA

Shame. Great selection of music, get yourself a microphone, we have presenters from all over Europe. So your English would not matter. Very interactive station too.
Pop over to hive365.co.uk and click one of the icons to listen, we have alive presenter on right now from Holland ...
Aah ok. Which radio you say? Maybe i can try to create a music mix show in Italian language format and take a slot For Week...maybe is better if pre recorded

LUCA

Aah ok. Which radio you say? Maybe i can try to create a music mix show in Italian language format and take a slot For Week...maybe is better if pre recorded
Ok...i read now. Hive365...sounds good. You looking For Live show Only?

Stevy6

I'm afraid we are only a live presenter station, pre recorded shows just don't have the interaction we offer our listeners. We do have presenters from Europe but they do present in English. We broadcast worldwide and also on over 600 gaming servers too.