Looking for radio presenter work

Dj dazza

Hello I’ve been a DJ for over 20 years and have done hospital radio in the past, I’m looking for some radio DJ presenter work voluntary or paid. My genre is most music 80s 90s noughties dance reggae Motown club music old Skool club classics so a wide variety, I’m mainly looking for 6-8 weekdays except Mondays and can do weekends, I’m ambitious and love music and not afraid to talk on mic thanks for looking darren

SDR Talent Scout

Wednesday or/and Thursdays any good to you? We have Saturday and Sunday also free at your prefer a slot at the weekend.

Check our website have a look around ,tune in and if it looks like it’s for you, click apply we will get back to you.

Hello I’ve been a DJ for over 20 years and have done hospital radio in the past, I’m looking for some radio DJ presenter work voluntary or paid. My genre is most music 80s 90s noughties dance reggae Motown club music old Skool club classics so a wide variety, I’m mainly looking for 6-8 weekdays except Mondays and can do weekends, I’m ambitious and love music and not afraid to talk on mic thanks for looking darren

Thames valley Radio an expanding Radio Station in the Southeast of England As a very popular fast growing Radio Station - We need a full team to keep the LIVE shows on air…. We are totally non-profit volunteer based community Radio Station:

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN GETTING INVOLVED IN LIVE RADIO ?
!! VOLUNTARY DJ'S / PRESENTERS WANTED !!

WEEKDAY MORNING SHOW PRESENTERS
Weekday Mornings Between 8am - 12 noon

AFTERNOON PRESENTERS
Between - 2pm - 5pm

EVENING PRESENTERS
Between - 5pm - 12 Midnight

contact
EMAIL
thamesvalleyradio@outlook.com

john b

we are looking for open format DJs main genres are 80,s and 90,s and have multiple slots available look us up if you like what you see pick a schedule send us a show bio and and any media you have and we will get you connected

Reba

Hi Darren,
We at Have A Blast Radio would love a chance to speak with you concerning your wish to become a Volunteer Presenter. You can check us out at www.haveablastradio.com. Give me a shout at thedubrat@gmail.com. We are a small family oriented station but continually growing and we intend to become a great success.

Thank you for your time and consideration.