Looking for radio slots

MarkZilla

I have e.mailed some of the radios off this site that posted they was looking for DJs but none of them have got back to me.

I am a hip hop rap an new talent with a splash of grime Radio DJ / Presenter. I already have a show plan in mind. to run 1-2 nights a week (can adapt if need be) for 1-2 hours a slot..

I have done Internet radio djing in the past started out late 2013 early 2014 took a brake in 2016 to focus on A-Levels in music tech. Did a local radio slot as cover in middle 2017.

But now back for good this is a dream to build up my experience via Internet radio stations an one day getting on FM.

If there is any radio stations with slots please contact me and I will make a fresh demo for your station.

MarkZilla@gmx.co.uk
@MarkZilla100

WantedFM

Hey Mark Zilla,

We are always looking for passionate individuals to join our ever growing team, if you’re interested you can apply directly at http://bit.ly/WantedJobs

You will be asked to upload a 60 second demo :)

Kind regards,
Wanted Management Team.

nazif

I have e.mailed some of the radios off this site that posted they was looking for DJs but none of them have got back to me.

I am a hip hop rap an new talent with a splash of grime Radio DJ / Presenter. I already have a show plan in mind. to run 1-2 nights a week (can adapt if need be) for 1-2 hours a slot..

I have done Internet radio djing in the past started out late 2013 early 2014 took a brake in 2016 to focus on A-Levels in music tech. Did a local radio slot as cover in middle 2017.

But now back for good this is a dream to build up my experience via Internet radio stations an one day getting on FM.

If there is any radio stations with slots please contact me and I will make a fresh demo for your station.

MarkZilla@gmx.co.uk
@MarkZilla100
Hi Markzilla please check your email. We have emailed you!

Radio Beatz is a professional live international cyber radio station. We have a huge listener base. The award winning weekly talk show 'Europe Calling' is aired from our station.

Station website: www.radiobeatz.com

Here we promise to provide you a complete radio environment for your valuable show.
Some of our facilities:
1. We provide radio host software
2. We highly consider our Dj's available time.
3. Excellent exposure of your show by promoting it on air & in the main billboard of our site.
4. Professional Recommendation letter with certificate is the Dj provides quality show.
5. Radio can be heard easily from any device.
6. Live 'Call-in' & messaging facility. So Dj can directly connect with listeners. This is an exclusive feature of Radio Beatz.
And many more. Above all we treat our Dj lie our family member. Rest assured.

Please consider joining our station. You will surely feel the difference.

I am waiting for your response.

Thank you.

Dr. Nazif Mahbub
Managing Director
Radio Beatz
Email: radiobeatz.job@gmail.com