Looking for volunteer DJs/forum posters

Trombones13

Hello! I'm the founder of The Voice Internet Radio, a multi-genre radio station and forum for music discussion. I strive to play current music that is popular as well as music from some independent artists (you can find a lengthy playlist here). While it's not hard to set up auto-DJ to work 24 hours a day, I'd much rather have some live voice talent on the station (I'd do it, but my voice is pretty much the furthest thing from a "radio voice" :rofl:). Unfortunately, I don't know a whole lot about the live broadcasting aspect, so I'm not positive of what you'd need to broadcast :|, but I use SHOUTcast for the stream and Centova Cast for the playlists--if it's possible to connect to those playlists while broadcasting, that'd be preferred, but I guess we'd have to troubleshoot that (I suppose you could connect to your live source to talk and then reconnect to Centova to play music, but that seems like a hassle). The time that you're able to broadcast is very flexible and can be discussed according to your schedule. :)

In addition, I'd like to gain activity on the forum, so I'd prefer that you have decent writing skills and a desire to post on the forum about your favorite music and even what you're going to discuss on the show. That's not required, of course, but it'd be preferred. Bonus points if you're active on Twitter as well, hehe. (If you aren't interested in DJing but are interested in the forum, you are more than welcome to check out the site as well, of course!)

If you have any questions, let me know. :) Thanks!

Trombones13

Hey there! :) We're still looking for additional broadcasters who are willing to talk and take requests live. If you're interested, please message us through the contact form (on the bottom of the page) at The Voice Internet Radio. Thanks!

rajann

Heyy nice collection of songs from your dj. Actually I am looking for best wedding songs for first dance of couple.
Hope I will get best from your side.

dance floors

RandyDiamond

Experienced Jock

I actually sent in a request from your 'contact us' section - At your leisure, please feel free to have a look. I've attached a quick spot, and a short demo.

Attachments

• randcheck.mp3
    1.8 MB · Views: 740
  • sweeperitg.mp3
    288 KB · Views: 814