Looking For Weekly Guests

Kyte Logan

Looking for intellectually honest people to co-host with me once a week during a one-hour internet radio show focusing on fair and objective analysis of news, current issues, and events. All views are welcome.

This opportunity is not compensated and will remain so for the foreseeable future, a labor of love.

The Sugar Free Broadcast currently airs weeknights at 9ET on TalkRadioX to an international audience. Relevant links to the station and prior shows are below:

TalkRadioX: http://talkradiox.com/
Sugar Free Broadcast: http://tarheel.podomatic.com
Email: kyteloganradio@gmail.com

Last edited:

Kyte Logan

First, thank you for your interest and inquiry.

New episodes are broadcast live from 9-10 ET, after which the show is replayed several times over the remaining 24 hour cycle (first replay is at Midnight ET). To adjust for scheduling conflicts that arise from time to time, a pre-recorded show is sometimes produced earlier for subsequent broadcast during the normal timeslot. In addition, the recording is made available as a podcast and can be used as a replay on any later date. (Currently, I am replaying shows on the anniversary date of their original broadcast.)

Anyone interested must be willing to dedicate approximately 1.5 hours to the show on the night of his/her appearance (e.g. every Thursday night).

Note that TalkRadioX is currently off air for maintenance, but examples of prior shows can be found through the link above.

First, thank you for your interest and inquiry.

New episodes are broadcast live from 9-10 ET, after which the show is replayed several times over the remaining 24 hour cycle (first replay is at Midnight ET). To adjust for scheduling conflicts that arise from time to time, a pre-recorded show is sometimes produced earlier for subsequent broadcast during the normal timeslot. In addition, the recording is made available as a podcast and can be used as a replay on any later date. (Currently, I am replaying shows on the anniversary date of their original broadcast.)

Anyone interested must be willing to dedicate approximately 1.5 hours to the show on the night of his/her appearance (e.g. every Thursday night).

Note that TalkRadioX is currently off air for maintenance, but examples of prior shows can be found through the link above.

Ok due to time differneces i cannot do any live shows unless i want to stay up to 1 am. I could do some recored shows if they were at the right time.
(im BST)

Kyte Logan

I completely understand the logistic hurdles; however, I'm afraid that a recorded show is currently a fallback option when the on air talent has a conflict with the normal live broadcast time. A shame, as a European perspective on some of the global issues and concerns (e.g. Syrian refugees) would have been of value to me.

I completely understand the logistic hurdles; however, I'm afraid that a recorded show is currently a fallback option when the on air talent has a conflict with the normal live broadcast time. A shame, as a European perspective on some of the global issues and concerns (e.g. Syrian refugees) would have been of value to me.

ok. Well if you ever want to come on my talk show it is pre- recorded and we just talk about anything we want. Nothing specific.
It goes on yuotube as a podcast thing.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_ps2hFycMGoX7YVHlPLBug/featured

Kyte Logan

Perhaps. I do have confirmed listeners in Belgium, Australia, and Germany (to name some), so I could return the favor by doing something closer to their respective times. Have you sampled any prior shows to see if my typical interests and way of analysis is of interest to you?

Perhaps. I do have confirmed listeners in Belgium, Australia, and Germany (to name some), so I could return the favor by doing something closer to their respective times. Have you sampled any prior shows to see if my typical interests and way of analysis is of interest to you?

i have had a listen to two of your shows and i am addicted. I love them.

If you want to work with me just drop me an email - hourshow@gmail.com

it won't be live but it will be recorded and then gose on youtube and shineradio.co.uk

By the way my main co-presenter will do most shows but when she cannot do it and you want to then i will be happy to have you on the team
Josh

Kyte Logan

With 4-5 shows to produce and host a week on the (hopefully) near horizon, I'm afraid that without a reciprocal arrangement, I won't be able to help you out. I do wish you the best on your efforts though.

Kyte Logan

No other interest in this opportunity? Just to refresh:

Looking for intellectually honest people to co-host with me once a week during a live one-hour internet radio show focusing on fair and objective analysis of news, current issues, and events. All views are welcome; however, this opportunity is not compensated and will remain so for the foreseeable future, a labor of love.

The Sugar Free Broadcast is currently aired (live when a co-host is available) from 9-10 ET, Monday thru Thursday (and the occasional Friday) to an international audience on TalkRadioX, after which the show is replayed several times over the remaining 24 hour cycle (first replay airs at Midnight ET). To adjust for scheduling conflicts that arise from time to time, a pre-recorded show is sometimes produced for subsequent broadcast during the normal timeslot. In addition, the recording is made available as a podcast and can be used as a replay on any later date. (Currently, shows are also replayed on the anniversary date of their original broadcast.)

Requirements are minimal (e.g. high speed internet and Skype account). Anyone interested must be willing to dedicate approximately 1.5 hours to the show on the night of his/her appearance (e.g. every Thursday night).

Contact information and relevant links to the station/prior shows are below:

TalkRadioX: http://talkradiox.com/
Sugar Free Broadcast: http://tarheel.podomatic.com
Email: kyteloganradio@gmail.com

Kyte Logan

Just a note that I have had a few responses, some who have joined me on air. This opportunity remains current.

Last edited: