Looking to BE a DJ/presenter and also looking FOR Djs/Presenters

Robbie Mack

Hi there! I am in a unique position. I have a startup talk radio station that's not licensed for royalty-bearing music. So my auto dj plays the bands that have given me permission to play their stuff when I don't have talk shows running. Which is a lot since it's early on and there's so many hours in a week.

So what I'm doing is looking for presenters for my station - talk, whether it be sports, life, music, anything.

And I'm also looking to DJ for another station since I can't play music on mine!

So, contact me about either of the above.

Thanks,

Rob

Hi there! I am in a unique position. I have a startup talk radio station that's not licensed for royalty-bearing music. So my auto dj plays the bands that have given me permission to play their stuff when I don't have talk shows running. Which is a lot since it's early on and there's so many hours in a week.

So what I'm doing is looking for presenters for my station - talk, whether it be sports, life, music, anything.

And I'm also looking to DJ for another station since I can't play music on mine!

So, contact me about either of the above.

Thanks,

Rob
please email me at staff@excessuk.com

Robbie Mack

Sure, why not? Right now I've got about 4 hours per week of talk shows, the rest is filled with royalty free music. Are you looking to do it live or pre-recorded and air it like a podcast?