Looking to join a station

kieranemerson

My name is Kieran Emerson, I am looking to join an internet radio station as i believe that I could help progress it, I am a web designer and have past experience running a podcast which i recently had to stop. I am very good with computers and can easily manage any administrative side if required, I have a good microphone and I enjoy presenting. I will also happily make a website for free for the station if wanted.

Hope someone is interested, Kieran Emerson

DanG

Your welcome to email me @ admin@beatbybeatradio.co.uk.
I have a site and forum ready. Also looking to help promote my site as well as pull in some new fresh djs. I have many years of experiance of website and google ranking. Get in touch bro

dj bigjokrz

My name is Kieran Emerson, I am looking to join an internet radio station as i believe that I could help progress it, I am a web designer and have past experience running a podcast which i recently had to stop. I am very good with computers and can easily manage any administrative side if required, I have a good microphone and I enjoy presenting. I will also happily make a website for free for the station if wanted.

Hi I own a radio station and looking for 3 DJ to fill the midnight-3am shift eastern time and 6am-9am monday through Sunday. If Interested Please applie at www.staticxradio.com . Must have expierience and able to take air imediately after trainning.. We are request based and play all generies of music also play unedited music.

We like the opportnity to speak with you kieran am sure we could work together :)

hi kieran please email me on Stationmanager@radio-airwaves.co.uk