Looking to volunteer QUESTION

Dave552

Hello,

I have a question before I want to volunteer at a radio station. I hope somebody can answer it, links to proof are always welcome as I'm interested!

Example:
I want to join a UK online station but I live in Belgium and I am 16. Is this kind of 'volunteering' legal as It's based in the UK and I live in Belgium. Are there any certain rules or laws or anything I should be aware of?

Thank you in advance!

Stevy6

Pretty much any one can broadcast in any country if the station has the licence to broadcast, some stations set their own age limits (hive365 is 18 as we have a live dashboard, and as people can post anything they want there in real time, like bad language, offensive comments etc so18 is our choice) but google it, I think 13 is the lowest age I have seen.

Hello,

I have a question before I want to volunteer at a radio station. I hope somebody can answer it, links to proof are always welcome as I'm interested!

Example:
I want to join a UK online station but I live in Belgium and I am 16. Is this kind of 'volunteering' legal as It's based in the UK and I live in Belgium. Are there any certain rules or laws or anything I should be aware of?

Thank you in advance!
Yes we would love to have you on excess were a uk based station please email us at studio@exceesuk.com