Lots Of Djs Wanted For Our Eight Stations

Xmusicradio

Xmusic Radio is a fairly new network of stations looking for DeeJays (or Presenters if your from the UK) to fill out its schedule for all 8 of it's stations. Were also in need of backup DJs who can fill in when our regular DJs need a break. If you have a passion for music, a good repertoire of digital songs (generally in mp3 format) and you think you might like to give it a whirl, then give us a try. All you need is a computer with a good connection (DSL or above) and a mike. We'll train you how to use the SAM Broadcasting software and even give you some coaching (and encouragement). So if you think you would like be a DJ and you're still a bit shy, don't worry about it. It's as easy as talking on the phone and you'll be amazed at what you can do. Just email Jim or Matt at Admin@xmusicradio.com for an audition. If they think you've got what it takes, they'll have you on the air in no time.

Our channels include
Xmr Classic Rock
Xmr Hard Rock
Xmr 90s Rock
Xmr Soul
Xmr Music Mix
Xmr 90s Escape
Xmr Easy Street
Xmr Country (coming soon)
All of our stations are Commercial free and listed on over 50 sites including iTunes,TuneIn and Windows Media Guide.

Fiona Isaura

Music Mix

I would be very interested in the Music Mix channel - I have an advert looking for a station at the top of this forum, please feel free to check me out and whether I would be a good 'fit' for your station. I have copies of a selection of my mixed genre shows on spotify for easy sharing should you require them.

Regards
Fiona

Xmusicradio

Music mix

Yes, would be very interested in talking to you, just email us @ admin@xmusicradio.com and direct your inquiry towards a guy name figgis. He runs the music mix channel and is also from the uk. Hope to hear form you soon

Matt