Male DJ/Presenter Looking for a Station

DJ Alec B

Hi

I'm Ben AKA DJ Alec B. I'm 26 and I recently looked at getting into Radio and broadcasting. I have no actually on-air radio experience but I do have DJ experience from when I was a Mobile DJ a few years back.

I have a large Radio ready collection of music (60s - Present) (Various Genres). [Approximately 7000 songs]
I have got a small amount of Knowledge of SAM Broadcaster (Only Trial Version)
I have a passion for music.

Looking forward to speaking to you all.

Many Thanks

Ben

Last edited:

DJSinister

hey ben please check out radio-takeover.com!! we are looking for DJ's now, teamspeak is a must as well as sam broadcaster

Hi

I'm Ben AKA DJ Alec B. I'm 26 and I recently looked at getting into Radio and broadcasting. I have no actually on-air radio experience but I do have DJ experience from when I was a Mobile DJ a few years back.

I have a large Radio ready collection of music (60s - Present) (Various Genres). [Approximately 7000 songs]

Many Thanks

Ben
email me at harry200holmes@gmail.com we will have you on are new relaunched station we open on 3rd of January 2016

Hi Alec!
My name is D.I. Aspinwall, and I am the station manager for 87.9 The Mix, a internet and terrestrial radio station! We are currently looking for talented on-air personalities! If you're up for it, send me an air check - di@mix879.com!
We'd love to have you on the Mix 87.9 crew! If you don't have a ton of radio experience, that's okay! That's what we're for! I'd love to help your on-air presence to the next level!

Facebook: facebook.com/mix879
Twitter: twitter.com/mix879
Also, check out or mobile apps for iOS and Android

Thanks,
D.I Aspinwall
Station Manager
87.9 The Mix
di@mix879.com
www.mix879.com

Stevy6

Hey DJ Alec B check out hive365.co.uk tune in and get a taste for the station you belong on.
Most interactive station on the net.

Hi

Many Thanks

Ben
hi whats your email so i can email you about joining my station