Male/Female Presenters Needed (Voluntary)

ayeula

Hello There

We are launching an internet radio station in January to provide entertainment, great music, talk shows and general lifestyle/self help podcasts.

It’s owned by a not for profit organisation and we believe the station would be a useful tool to further our campaign.

We are looking for some fantastic presenters to join us and we can accommodate time schedules with reason*

You have total control of your show. What we ask for is clean, entertaining, funny, inspiring* content.

Experience isn’t compulsory and we are willing to take on new male and female presenters who want to get themselves heard.

You will work from your own home on a voluntary basis and you should have a microphone, a computer, a decent internet connection and a fairly good selection of music.

We are currently set up with www.wavestreaming.com

To apply, please send an email to volunteer@thewellbeingstation.org with a bit of information about yourself (name, age, when you'd like to do a show, etc) and a demo

Someone will get back to you very soon.

We look forward to receiving your application.

Thank you

I'm in the market for a job as a disc jockey for weddings, parties, business events, and other gatherings. I have experience since 2011 as a 'deejay' on online radio stations and I have done a number of gigs for various celebrations, working part-time with other disc jockeys in all GCC Countries.

Please call me on my cell phone: +966 564446267 so we can arrange a date and time that suits you.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Sincerely,

Muhannad Al-Ammar.
Igniterdj@gmail.com