Maybe you want me ?

jamiew1993

Sorry about the tittle i was trying too grab your eye but now i have it hehe

Anyway moving on my names Jamie Wallace
18 years old living in Birmingham
Im looking too do a Wednesday or Thursday day time 1-3 or something or Monday night
I have too dedicated computers for running virtual DJ and music libary, I have a Microphone and a pritty much endless libary, i try and bring some talk and alot of music i mainly run request Lines or new music is my specials
so please email me, i want a bright radio future
thankyou for your time

jamiejwallace(at)msn.com
or reply on here :D

CJ_

If you would like to do a show, you should check us out. We're an online radio app that gets broadcasted all over the US. Email us Support (at) scatterradio (dot) com

Im looking too do a Wednesday or Thursday day time 1-3 or something or Monday night
I have too dedicated computers for running virtual DJ and music libary, I have a Microphone and a pritty much endless libary, i try and bring some talk and alot of music i mainly run request Lines or new music is my specials
thankyou for your time

jamiejwallace(at)msn.com

Jessica Wylde

thankyou for your time

jamiejwallace(at)msn.com
Im lookin for new voices for an upcomin new station get with me jessicawylde@yahoo.com

Mista G

thankyou for your time

jamiejwallace(at)msn.com

Hi,

PURE DJS are looking for DJ's to mix through out the week and weekend. We would welcome you join our site.

Pure Djs are a no frills, gizmo's or gadgets radio station. All you need is DJ ing equipment,line out and broadband. You can play whatever your style is. All we ask is that you at least play live once in two weeks. You can contact the admin via the forum for your spot on the schedule. Choose from ShoutCast or Livestream (camera needed)

PURE DJS
Email: puredjs@live.co.uk

Bigwill

hey would u like to share a show

Hello, my name is Big will I am about to start up my show on a hot internet radio station. I am looking for someone who can mix and edit to share the show with me. I will prerecord my show and have you add music etc in the show this will all be sent to you in a mp3 format. I do interviews with unknown and known hip hop and RB artist and many other talent also. The music format will be old and new hip hop RB music. You will also be able to do your thing during the show so you could get exposure also. If this something you could do hit me up and let me know thanks studio816music@gmail.com. Check out the station http://www.digitalhypeonline.com/

thankyou for your time

jamiejwallace(at)msn.com