Music Brand desperately needing help with Social Media

xxxxxx

FB Cover NEW .png

Are you passionate about Music across all genres & have some in-depth knowledge of Social Media to help us manage & grow our platforms?

We are looking for a whole team, as below

1. Tik Tok - Someone to develop, manage & grow this platform
  2. Instagram - 2 people to help our growth. We have one person already who manages the necessary posts but we really help with interaction, engagement & gaining new followers
  3. Twitter - One person to manage the account; Tweet, engage & grow the following

We have grown quite significantly since we launched last year & we will only ever focus on organic growth, to keep us 100% authentic. So, having the above managers is essential for us, those of us currently looking after Social Media just don't have the time anymore, to do what is needed...

We are expanding hugely over the coming months. If you have any of the skills, Social Media experience & knowledge, as above & would like to join our existing team of amazing people & be a part of our journey to success. Please contact me direct: honey@kitchenislanddiscs.com - I am the founder.

Your global location does not matter, our following & team are already global ;) (Good written English & grammar is essential though)

Please check our platforms out, so you can see what we have managed to achieve so far, without a doubt we are upcoming :)

Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/539773249957462/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/KIDiscs
IG: https://www.instagram.com/kitchen_island_discs/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/KIDiscs

You can also find us on Soundcloud & see our amazing Resident mixes as well as Big world renowned DJs who are supporting us: Black Legend, DJ Spen, Eddie Amador, Michael Gray, K-Klass, Russell Small (Phats & Small), Victor Simonelli & more!!! Finds us by looking for: Kitchen Island Discs

I look forward to hearing form you :)

Last edited:

SDR Talent Scout

Unusual balance of Fb followers and Fb group over 4k more group members, , first thing to do is invite all group members to like your Fb page and twirler (if they have it)
Insta is like black magic, … we don’t have one !!! Don’t think we have any young enough staff to appreciate its value, but the effort to make enough content is huge but rewarding.

I know you said organic growth, but a few competitions with prizes like, choose 3 tracks to play in a show, interview on your shows, give away some extra podcast content . All tempting them in to get follows with no cost, (we will be doing similar next year now our audience has grown, need to get them onto our social too. 20x listener count compared to social followers.

xxxxxx

Unusual balance of Fb followers and Fb group over 4k more group members, , first thing to do is invite all group members to like your Fb page and twirler (if they have it)
Insta is like black magic, … we don’t have one !!! Don’t think we have any young enough staff to appreciate its value, but the effort to make enough content is huge but rewarding.

I know you said organic growth, but a few competitions with prizes like, choose 3 tracks to play in a show, interview on your shows, give away some extra podcast content . All tempting them in to get follows with no cost, (we will be doing similar next year now our audience has grown, need to get them onto our social too. 20x listener count compared to social followers.
Hey, Thanks for your reply. Apologies it's taken me a couple of days to respond. Appreciate the tips. However, they've all, already been done on numerous occasions. Sadly FB does not have a function to send invites out to group members for the page, so it's just been persistent shout outs/requests to follow that which has got us to the number we are at, same with IG & Twitter. The group is our amazing community & we have zero issues with the growth there or a steady flow of growth on Soundcloud too. Our previous podcast that made it to No.1 in the UK Apple Music charts & various other other Global charts, always featured one of our followers too :) Give aways has been done aswell. With a background in Sales & Marketing I know how incredibly important it is to have a presence on all platforms, I also know the hard work it takes to grow them. I personally developed/managed & grew the group from the ground up to the 6k following we have there, with the help of people inviting their friends in & 'word of mouth' too 'Word of mouth' advertisement is the best advertisement in the world!. We currently have 2 people on Social Media but we need more to spread the work load & enable it to become more focused & get our brand out there.... We'll get there, we've done incredibly well in only 18 months already :) Good luck your end in 2022 & Thanks again

Last edited: