My internet radio station - Dance Music 247

knight967

Hello Everyone, hope you will tune into my awesome internet radio station called "Dance Music 24 7 " I play all the very best in dance music from the 80's right up to the present day and also play loads of deleted classic club music from years gone by plus I play a large amount of tracks they use to play on The Hitman and Her which was presented by Pete Waterman and Michaela Strachen, I also take your requests and shout outs as there is a form on my site that you can fill out and I will get them via my email address, have a look at my site and hope you enjoy my show, my website is Dance Music 247 - Welcome to Dance Music 247. :evil: I will be playing megamixes till I go live every night from 6pm till 12am which includes weekends, hope to get your requests very soon and enjoy stepping back in time with me.

knight967

Had a few problems with my server but back online again.

Hope you can join me tonight at 7pm for a live show, all live mixing and will play all your requests and shout outs esc, will be playing all the very best in dance music from years gone by, so hope you all tune in later on tonight :) 7pm just running some tests to make sure everything works. Internet Radio Player. - Dance Music 247

knight967

Still having problems with server.

I am still having problems with server so hoping to get them sorted real soon, be back on air as soon as I can, sorry about this everyone.