need new co-owner / station manager / and djs

Star Child

im looking for people to fill some slots on sounds of essex new co-owner / station manager / 2 head djs and djs we sounds of essex has been around for 15 years now iv decided to reopen the station back up we play all styles of music and it dose not how skilled you are from just starting out djing to pro dj every 1 is welcome so if you would like to help us out leave a comment in the shoutbox at sounds of essex or email at guyveradam@hotmail.com hope to here from you soon 8)

global-sounds

Co Owner

alright im intrested in helping you get the station up and running if you i can design website using html/php-fusion if your up for me to help out and get your station on the road please reply

Dave

zerocool

Hi Dave!

We have a dedicated server and one of the highest number of artistes we promote as an internet radio station. You are invited to become a part of us. Check us in the chatroom.

NGARadio, Atlanta.
N G A – Radio

Star Child

yes cheers m8

yes cheers dave im happy to get all the help i can im no master of websites or anything like that tort myself over a year but im still no good at it lol

Star Child

yes cheers dave

alright im intrested in helping you get the station up and running if you i can design website using html/php-fusion if your up for me to help out and get your station on the road please reply

Dave

yer cheers dave i do really need all the help i can get at the min

global-sounds

hi

alright mate sorry i not been in touch been busy working im free tomorrow to help you i will be onlkine around 12pm if your still intrested i will come to your chatroom website please send me link via this forum
Dave

Star Child

alright mate sorry i not been in touch been busy working im free tomorrow to help you i will be onlkine around 12pm if your still intrested i will come to your chatroom website please send me link via this forum
Dave

hi m8 soz had a few things to do 2day only just got your message add me on facebook m8

Star Child

Dave

iv left u a message on the gs facebook page m8 just add my nick from there