New DJs and Talk show host opportunities

Exact FM

If you are a broadcaster / podcaster who has radio experience and is eager to take their radio career to the next level, we may have the opportunity for you.
As part of its expanding efforts, Exact FM is recruiting for shows on its station and sister stations which it is associated with.

If you are interested in availing of this opportunity and want to find out more, then please Email Us and your query will be answered in the order by which it is received.
In your email, please include information about your experience, a link to your demo and any other information which you think may be relevant in the screening process.
If we haven't returned your request within 7 days, you can email us again and we will expedite the response to your email as a priority.

Thank you for taking the time to read and please enjoy our content while you wait to hear back from us. Listen here to Exact FM

Sean Wilkie

I am a rock dj, most all my tunes are tagged and I have done this stuff for 18 years and ran 2 stations for over 8 years. It does not seem you are responding to anyone.

IanD

I am a rock dj, most all my tunes are tagged and I have done this stuff for 18 years and ran 2 stations for over 8 years. It does not seem you are responding
That will be because the station is not broadcasting. The original post is over a year and a half old!

IanD

Well you read it so do you have a station or just trolling????
I'm always looking to see what's out there - nothing wrong with that. No, I don't own/have a station. I have gigs with two stations and that's fine, but I'd go for another gig if a) It was the right station and then b) they'd have me. :)

Last edited: