New presenter to play some great music

1016themix

I am wanting to play some music somewhere i thought this would be a good place to start
im the owner of 1016 the mix and im hiring djs to do live broadcast on the station and u must have skype to be a dj on my station if ur interested just goto www.1016themix.com and fill out an app and i will email u and setup a time for us to talk on skype and go from there

Bulldog

I am wanting to play some music somewhere i thought this would be a good place to start

Every farmer, his Dog and the people between think they have the best online station mate :)

Especially during this Covid-19 Pandemic :( everyone with a smart phone think they're the next 'stay at home'-Calvin Harris

My only advice to you would be, do not jump/commit to one station from the start.

Look around at a few of them, shuffle the ones that you like the look of, get a good vibe/feel from etc

Speak to the current DJs on that station, maybe join them in chat or listen in to a show or few..

test your feet in the water :) see how it feels with each pond.... I'll stop going on now, you get the point :) lol

Good luck and remember, you're not getting paid so just have fun.

Reba

Hi Big Steve,

I am Reba from Have A Blast Radio. We are looking for DJs, please check out our station. We may be small but we have a blast!