New Site Design Launched

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
We have updated the site with a new design and tweaked logo. Come visit and take a look. We feel the new design is much cleaner and easier on the eye. We would be interested to know what you think ? (We have attached a screen shot of the old design in case you've forgotten what it looked like before ;))

Page load times should be improved and some changes have also been made to the backend which will allow us to make many improvements in the future. We have some nice additions in the pipeline which we will roll out and announce soon. :nerd:

RE: Recent downtime :
We have had a few issues recently with the main directory site being up and down. We are pleased to say that we have fixed the problems and would like to apologise if you have been affected. Suffice to say our radio hosting was all working fine during this. Only the directory / forum / server sales pages were affected.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-07-31 at 10.56.42.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-07-31 at 10.56.42.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,114

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
BUG Fix: We have removed the flash icon in the directory for stations playing in AAC as these dont appear compatible with flash at the moment.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Just upgraded the control panels to the new reflection logo.

Also improved the cp.internet-radio.org.uk login page : Radio Server Control Panel

All users can login there despite what server they are actually hosted on. It will simply redirect you to the correct server.

JudgeJoey

Like to see that

I Like to see the newer look on the control panel, and for those who use that to Broadcast their live stream, I am pretty sure people would agree here with me.

What I Like to see is something more, as In the increasing bar, listener ship car being upgraded That would be very Nice to see. I did notice one thing in the past month or two. The internet Radio Logo in some sort of a format which where the Internet logo is on the Bottom also. Nice Job there.

Like to see More Upgrades with it.
keep up the great work lads.
=====================
:)

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Now that the holidays are over we can begin work on this. We have 2 minor backend updates for the control panels. We will also give the headers a tidy to bring them inline with the rest of the site. The overview page is going to have some extra info added in too.

We will make a fresh post in the news section to document the progress :)

Thanks for the feedback! :nerd:

I Like to see the newer look on the control panel, and for those who use that to Broadcast their live stream, I am pretty sure people would agree here with me.

What I Like to see is something more, as In the increasing bar, listener ship car being upgraded That would be very Nice to see. I did notice one thing in the past month or two. The internet Radio Logo in some sort of a format which where the Internet logo is on the Bottom also. Nice Job there.

Like to see More Upgrades with it.
keep up the great work lads.
=====================
:)