New soul Motown show for you

lee dj

new classic soul and Motown show starts august ,available for your fm and online network sent in 2x 57mins currently on fm, ive decided to syndicate the show , interested then drop me pm here thanks

131WebRadio

Interested in this for a mid week time slot. Classic soul and Motown would be a great addition to my retro station. Please email more info to the address below.

Cary A Brown

new classic soul and Motown show starts august ,available for your fm and online network sent in 2x 57mins currently on fm, ive decided to syndicate the show , interested then drop me pm here thanks

emailed you before about this show.
Is it still available?

GCFX RADIO

GCFX Global Radio is taking the world by storm averaging over 1000 new and dedicated listeners for the month of December 2019 alone. We are currently seeking new and dedicated talent (Jazz, R&B, Reggae, Soft Rock) and if interested, send an email which should include a sound check. Feel free to visit us on our website, on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

Anthony R. Hall
Owner/Station Manager
GCFX Global Radio

P.O. Box 232
Goldsboro NC 27533
Request Line: (844) 588-4239
FAX: 1 (650) 229-7944

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.