New station needs shows!

MrTrotters

Hello

I have a new station online and am looking for as many different shows as possible to be broadcast over the airwaves!

Literally anything. The idea and aim of the station is to never limit itself and keep it varied. So djs of dance reggae dance hall house techno? Live musicians wanting an hour slot each week to play their songs? Or just a budding radio presenter playing his iPod playlist? I don't mind!

Sam

PariahBurke

I have a weekly show, and I'm looking for affiliates to carry it.

I'm looking for stations to carry my weekly 2-hour hard rock and hair bands show, "Hard, Heavy & Hair". This is NOT hardcore metal, death metal, or black metal. It IS hair bands, Glam, 80s metal, and Arena Rock such as Bon Jovi, Motley Crue, KISS, Halestorm, Def Leppard, and Hinder.

You can listen to the last 15 weeks' shows at http://PariahRocks.com and see complete playlists.

The show already has a following and a social media presence.

The show features hits and deep cuts from the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, and Teens, with unique features and vignettes.
  • "The Cover Song of the Week" vignette plays a hard rock or metal cover song followed by the original version, by the original artist, regardless of genre.
  • "Radio Rewind" is an immersive time-shift regular feature focusing on a single year in the past, playing music that was new that year, while reading headlines and pop culture references from the year as if the listener had tuned into an FM broadcasting from that year.
  • Special "Happy Hour" episodes every 10 shows with different themes. Recent themes have included "Ladies Night," a full hour of female-led rock and metal acts and "American Hair Bands," a full 2-hour show playing 28 of the bands mentioned in the parody-homage song, Tuff's 2001 "American Hair Band."