New station Strange Fruit Radio looking for volunteers.

SammyJ

Strange Fruit Radio will be launching at the beginning of summer next year with a schedule of live shows, pre-recorded shows and DJ mixes. We will be hosting a series of gigs and events around London during this time leading up to our launch.

We will be a music based station with interests in art/fashion/film/local events.

At this early stage we are broadcasting via streaming from our website as an Internet station. This will be reviewed by Autumn, and we will push to become a DAB station. We are also able to stream via iTunes as a registered radio station.

As we are at such an early stage, any roles within the station will be unpaid. We will be reviewing this as soon as we can with the hope of providing presenters with pay once we are established and secure more sponsorships and advertising.

If you are interested in getting involved with us, please let us know and we can take it from there. We are also looking for anyone who would be interested in getting involved in other ways such as DJ mixes, features, programming, playlisting, PR and becoming one of the producers.

This is an great opportunity to be a part of a fresh and exciting new radio station!

If you have any more questions, please don’t hesitate to contact: martyngrant382@gmail.com

Thank you.

Peter

I do radio shows of jazz, folk and world music - all pre-recorded. Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you some examples
Peter