"NRG" LIVE syndicated radio show (PROFESSIONAL!)

Matt Rogan

Hey guys
I am a professional radio jock having presented shows at some of the UK’s biggest radio stations and groups ( see biog below )
We are looking to build up my family of stations for my LIVE syndicated radio show on a Friday night called NRG
More info plus you can listen to past shows at Matt Rogan : NRG
Message me via facebook or at nrgstudioline@gmail.com ( or just send a message from the home page of the website )

This is a professional show well presented and executed by a well known name in the radio industry and it’s FREE !
Hope to hear from you soon
Matt Rogan
( My Biog )
Matt’s passion for radio began at the tender age of just 14 after a spell of work experience at his local radio station GWR FM and Classic Gold in Bristol. Progressing to programme assistant and producer it was in 1997 that he was given his first big break on Galaxy 101, the regional station for South Wales and the West presenting regular shows on the station’s popular ‘Nightbeat’.
When Galaxy piloted their 28 day RSL for Newcastle Upon Tyne 105.4 Matt was chosen to present the evening show which was to be broadcast from aboard the famous Tuxedo Royale moored on the River Tyne. This was a tremendously successful and enjoyable event and Matt celebrated his 21st birthday whilst he was there. On returning to Bristol he continued on a permanent basis with Galaxy 101 as presenter of Nightbeat.
1999 saw Matt make a move to Coventry to present the mid-morning show for Kix 96. The show quickly became more popular than the breakfast show and before too long Matt was presenting the breakfast show – again a huge success.
In 2000 Matt got a call from the programme controller of Signal 1 in Staffordshire and moved to Stoke on Trent to host the weeknight dance show ‘NRG’. The show became hugely popular and before long listeners were tuning in from well outside the target area including Manchester and Wigan, North Wales to south of Birmingham. Matt went on to present the station’s ‘Big Drive Home’. Once again he developed a massive following and the show became one of the most listened to drive time shows on commercial radio at that time.
After leaving Staffordshire Matt continued to present for the whole Galaxy network, mainly in Birmingham. He also presented for Heart Birmingham, Key 103 Manchester and also Birmingham’s BRMB Sunday breakfast show.
Devon beckoned in 2007 when Gemini FM offered Matt their flagship breakfast show. The station became Heart in 2009 and Matt took the show through this transitional period. Just before leaving the station he achieved an increase in official figures so much year on year the show not only had more listeners than Chris Moyles on Radio 1 but also Chris Evans on Radio 2 making it the most listened to breakfast show in South Devon both commercially and nationally.
Matt has been a very successful and professional radio presenter and also club DJ. He has played at many of the UK’s most popular clubs and bars especially during his time presenting NRG on Signal 1 where Matt broadcast his show live from packed venues. Finally it goes without saying one of Matt’s favourite and never to be forgotten gigs was broadcasting his show live from Café Mambo in Ibiza in 2001!