Oldies DJ wanted

OldiesDJ

We are seeking out talent for our legally licensed professional Oldies but Goodies internet radio station.
My goal is to find people that want to have fun on air and practice their talents as a professional Jock learning the way that FM radio runs without all the stringent rules that FM radio has in place.

The station has rules that need to be followed obviously , but their rules are simple and not so hard to follow that you feel like it is work.
It is alot of fun. The site has alot to offer in terms of what is on it for activities and it is state of the art.

What this position is for is 3 different styles of DJ , Blues DJ , Oldies DJ and a Country DJ , perfect for someone who loves music , has a LARGE collection of MP3's , enough to fill at least a 2 hour or 3 hour show. Maybe have some knowledge about the artist's being played to throw in some great little tidbits to the listeners.
This show would air once a week and be promoted by all staff members at their convenience.
This is a NON PAID position and to gain experience ONLY, while having fun and meeting new people from all over the world.

If you interested and want to apply you must first have :

* A good connection that is reliable to the internet
* A fast PC able to handle chat , music , messengers going to be able to deal with possible requests.
* A positive and upbeat attitude about your show
* Plenty of music to fill the time slot
* A good quality mic that doesnt sound tinny or cheap
* And the ability to be able to commit to whatever time slot agreed upon
* Be able to agree to some simple station rules regarding promo's being played , DMCA compliance rules , announcements and things of that nature.

You will get alot of exposure and alot of interaction on this site.

The intent of this message is to find good on air talent that wants to be part of a professionally run station, while having lots of fun and meeting lots of new people and learning how internet radio runs.

We will also be interested in a pre-recorded show if that is what you desire or are seeking. This would allow you to have the whole week to prepare at your leisure your show while still getting the same kind of professional station exposure we offer.

So please if you are truly interested in this , or knows someone who is . . . . send me a message here or email me at : info@bullseyeradio.com and you'll be responded to with more details and be setup for an interview with the DJ Manager.

Linda

Still need?

Hi, I'm in Austin TX and I co host with a man in Haddington Scotland. We are currently on 2 stations and was wondering if you still need a Country show? I sent you a email, look forward to talking to you, Linda.:hi:

OldiesDJ

Re :

Hi, I'm in Austin TX and I co host with a man in Haddington Scotland. We are currently on 2 stations and was wondering if you still need a Country show? I sent you a email, look forward to talking to you, Linda.:hi:

We only do LIVE DJ's at this point because of licensing changes in the USA. If you do LIVE SHOWS , I would be interested in talking to you.

John