Potential DJ looking for a Home

Incinerator

Hello My name is Vince, Im currently looking for a active, well populated internet radio station to be a dj at. My interest is pop and love songs just trying to fullfil my passion for music and the joy of other let me know if you have anything or know anywhere Thanks! I would be more then happy to supply resumes and coverletters upon request and I look forward to my new home!

DJ Rock

INTERNET DJ WANTED
Are you sick of drama in the internet radio world? Come join us today.We are Drama Free. We here at ROCK AROUND THE CLOCK RADIO Are looking for new Dj's to come help us out. We are looking for fresh faces! We mainly play Classic Rock & Roll,Pop & Country no Rap. If you are interested, please email me @ rockinrichie@cox,net or add me TO SKYPE MY NIC IS therock201399
We are a 3 year old Station and establish right now. We are perfect if you are Looking for a place to just relax and GROW with us. The 2 owners have 15 years in Internet Radio experience to get it done. Now don't get me wrong. Our main goal is to make this station Large and in charge. However we need you're help first. .TY Rock

anita1002

Hello My name is Vince, Im currently looking for a active, well populated internet radio station to be a dj at. My interest is pop and love songs just trying to fullfil my passion for music and the joy of other let me know if you have anything or know anywhere Thanks! I would be more then happy to supply resumes and coverletters upon request and I look forward to my new home!

Hello Vince

Come pay us a visit and find out that you like what you hear We do all genres except rap and most hip hop

We started at May 1 with Have a Blast so would love to have some more Presenters/ Dj's
http://www.haveablastradio.com/

iconicextra

try us at iconicextra.com we are after a love song dj

DJ RAY

come and join us you can send me a email:::: contact@gr8chats.com

DJ Alison

check out http://haveablastradio.com/