Pre recorded show.

DJ Decco

As a longtime supporter, manager and presenter of community radio. I'd like to offer an one to two hour recorded show. All shows are recorded in my home studio, and are recorded, with station promos and call sign. A number of my shows are played on both internet and fm stations at the moment. If your interested in a short demo?. Drop me an email. Music content can consist of 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's. Also available. American, Australian and Irish country music.

Mal2804

As a longtime supporter, manager and presenter of community radio. I'd like to offer an one to two hour recorded show. All shows are recorded in my home studio, and are recorded, with station promos and call sign. A number of my shows are played on both internet and fm stations at the moment. If your interested in a short demo?. Drop me an email. Music content can consist of 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's. Also available. American, Australian and Irish country music.
Hi i am the station manager of a USA FM And internet broadcaster. If you are still looking for a weekly show give me an email on mgreen2804@aol.com thanks.

HELLO TONY , AM INTERESTED IN 60S 70S CONCEPT SHOWS WE ARE A NEW STATION BASED IN WELWYN GARDEN CITY DUE TO COME ON LINE MIDDLE OF DECEMBER JOHN AUSTIN DIR 0208 959 1501

DJ Decco

HELLO TONY , AM INTERESTED IN 60S 70S CONCEPT SHOWS WE ARE A NEW STATION BASED IN WELWYN GARDEN CITY DUE TO COME ON LINE MIDDLE OF DECEMBER JOHN AUSTIN DIR 0208 959 1501
Hi John.

I'm not sure if you intended to send me this email.
You've addressed it to Tony.

Perhaps we can chat later.

Declan.

Declan, SORRY I THOUGHT IT SAID TONY, MYSINCERE APOLOGIES IS THERE ANYQUESTIONS YOU WANT AWNSERED FROM OUR SIDE?
JOHN AUSTIN.

DJ Decco

Declan, SORRY I THOUGHT IT SAID TONY, MYSINCERE APOLOGIES IS THERE ANYQUESTIONS YOU WANT AWNSERED FROM OUR SIDE?
JOHN AUSTIN.

No need to apologise.

What musical content are you interested in?

Is the station community oriented?

Is the station on air?

How would you like me to help?

Chat soon . Declan

HELLO AGAIN DEC,. THE STATION WILL HAVE AN ACROSSTHE BOARD CONTENT
50s ROCK AND ROLL/60s/70s/80s/POP 90s/ MOTOWN/ R and B / CROSSSOVER REGGAE/ JAZZ/ IRISH/ COUNTRY ROCK/ WITH ONE OR TWO
NIGHTS AIMED AT GUESTS COMING IN TO BE INTERVIEWED AFETR AN INITIAL HITCH, WE HAVE THE STUDIO BUILT, AND HAVE BOOKED
A SOUND COMPANY WHO WILL HANDLE THE TECHIE BITT WHO SAY THAT BAR ANY UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES WE SHOULD BE UP
AND BROADCASTING MIDDLE END OF DECEMBER. THERE IS A WEBSITE WHICH IS NOBARRIERS RADIO FM. WHICH IS AN OLD ONE FROM
2YRS BACK.. I WAS BROUGHT IN TWO MONTHS BACK WITH A BRIEF TO GET IT UP AND GOING AFTER TWO OF THE TRUSTIES RESIGNED
THE STATION HAD BEEN BROADCASTING SINCE 2018 BUT RUN IN SUCH A CACK HANDED WAY. WITH THESE TWO TRUSTEES GONE
NEW EQUIPMENT BEING INSTALLED.
THINGS HAVE IMPROVED, EVERY ONE NOW KNOWS WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO, AND MORAL HAS GONE UP, THE STATION IS IN WELWYN
GARDEN CITY,HERTS. IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO VIEW . DO YOU LIVE NEAR WGC?
I AM LOOKING FOR 60s PROGRAM TO PLAY DURING THE AFTERNOON AND ALSO A 70s PROGRAM. THE STATION STAFFING IS VERY SMALL
SO FAR. LESS THAN HALF A DOZEN AND I DO NOT WANT A SITUATION OF PEOPLE BURNING THEMSELFS OUT
MORE THAN THAT THERE IS NOT A LOT TO SAY HOW MANY SHOWS DO YOU THINK YOU CAN PROVIDE? THE IDEA BEING WE WILL BROADCAST
THE SHOW AND YOU CAN PUT YOUR IDIT IN THE SHOW SAYING YOU ARE A DJ WHO IS LOOKING FOR WORK AND GIVE YOUR NOMBER

THIS WAY ITS A WIN WIN SITUATION FOR EVERYONE, WOULD THIS WORK FOR YOU? I HAVE GOT A JAZZ SHOW PRESENTER WHO IS
GOING WITH US AND HE IS HAPPY ON WHATS OFFERED?
JOHN AUSTIN

DJ Decco

Hi John.

I could record a two hour weekly show for you. Or I could record two one hour shows for different days. I record the shows with the station in mind. So any station id's you may have, I'd include them. The show will only be for your station only. This is a more professional way to do it. As for content. 60's 70's 80's no problem. I also do easy listening and country.

If you think I can be off service to you and the station. I'm happy to go with the flow.

I live in Ireland, and provide shows for two English stations. Cambrine Radio in Wales, which is an internet station. T.M.C.R. in Doncaster 95.6 fm. Four stations here in Ireland. I'm sure I can help you out.

If you send me some station id's. I'll run you off a demo.

Hope to chat soon. Declan

hello Declan sure now where ever you go your bound to meet some one from gods country can you do some 70s shows. ? I will be in contact again in a
couple of weeks time. by which we we have the equipment in and be ready to roll,
stay well.
stay healthy
john a.

Mal2804

Hi we are interested in broadcasting your shows. please could you email me for more details etc of who we are. thanks. mgreen2804@aol.com

djmhaffa

Hi i am the station manager of WHVR Hot Vibes Radio and internet broadcaster. If you are still looking for a weekly show give me an email on mskmediagroupllc@gmail.com thanks.

DJ Decco

HELLO AGAIN DEC,. THE STATION WILL HAVE AN ACROSSTHE BOARD CONTENT
50s ROCK AND ROLL/60s/70s/80s/POP 90s/ MOTOWN/ R and B / CROSSSOVER REGGAE/ JAZZ/ IRISH/ COUNTRY ROCK/ WITH ONE OR TWO
NIGHTS AIMED AT GUESTS COMING IN TO BE INTERVIEWED AFETR AN INITIAL HITCH, WE HAVE THE STUDIO BUILT, AND HAVE BOOKED
A SOUND COMPANY WHO WILL HANDLE THE TECHIE BITT WHO SAY THAT BAR ANY UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES WE SHOULD BE UP
AND BROADCASTING MIDDLE END OF DECEMBER. THERE IS A WEBSITE WHICH IS NOBARRIERS RADIO FM. WHICH IS AN OLD ONE FROM
2YRS BACK.. I WAS BROUGHT IN TWO MONTHS BACK WITH A BRIEF TO GET IT UP AND GOING AFTER TWO OF THE TRUSTIES RESIGNED
THE STATION HAD BEEN BROADCASTING SINCE 2018 BUT RUN IN SUCH A CACK HANDED WAY. WITH THESE TWO TRUSTEES GONE
NEW EQUIPMENT BEING INSTALLED.
THINGS HAVE IMPROVED, EVERY ONE NOW KNOWS WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO, AND MORAL HAS GONE UP, THE STATION IS IN WELWYN
GARDEN CITY,HERTS. IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO VIEW . DO YOU LIVE NEAR WGC?
I AM LOOKING FOR 60s PROGRAM TO PLAY DURING THE AFTERNOON AND ALSO A 70s PROGRAM. THE STATION STAFFING IS VERY SMALL
SO FAR. LESS THAN HALF A DOZEN AND I DO NOT WANT A SITUATION OF PEOPLE BURNING THEMSELFS OUT
MORE THAN THAT THERE IS NOT A LOT TO SAY HOW MANY SHOWS DO YOU THINK YOU CAN PROVIDE? THE IDEA BEING WE WILL BROADCAST
THE SHOW AND YOU CAN PUT YOUR IDIT IN THE SHOW SAYING YOU ARE A DJ WHO IS LOOKING FOR WORK AND GIVE YOUR NOMBER

THIS WAY ITS A WIN WIN SITUATION FOR EVERYONE, WOULD THIS WORK FOR YOU? I HAVE GOT A JAZZ SHOW PRESENTER WHO IS
GOING WITH US AND HE IS HAPPY ON WHATS OFFERED?
JOHN AUSTIN
Hi John.

We had a chat sometime ago, regarding recorded programs. At the time, your station was going through some changes.
Have you finished? Are you in a position to broadcast?
Hope to chat soon. Declan

HELLO DEC You were on my list of calls today ,Yes at long last we are there.THE engineers did a site visit and are due to come in and wire up
I am surrounded by boxs all with covers off and equipment spread over two floors, Can i suggest we carry carry on conversation by email
mine which you should have johnaustinlondon@hotmail.co.uk
spk some more
john a.