Presenter available for live shows (and possibly voice tracking)

Alix

Hello,

I'm interested in getting back into radio after an extended break and thought I'd put a post out to see if there's any suitable stations out there for me.

I'm mainly looking for opportunities to broadcast live from my location in the north of England, which I can of course do over the internet, but I may also be interested in giving voice tracking and pre-recording a go for larger stations, although my past experience is mostly live. I am happy to consider online stations or FM/DAB broadcasters.

About me:

I'm in my 20s, and I have past experience of online radio and some FM broadcast experience too. I am also a successful DJ in my city at venues and events. While not polished to an absolute professional level as a presenter (very few people interested in online radio are), I am a competent presenter. Most people historically have been very impressed with my standard. I bring a slightly neurotic, humourous spin to my presenting, which makes me well-suited to broadcasting in the evening or late at night. I wouldn't necessarily pick me to read the news, but I'm good at being entertaining.

I'd be interested in perhaps putting together a show that features alternative music as well as some pop, both modern and classic, so a station with an open sort of format for that is ideal for me. One requirement I do have, with it being voluntary, is that I do expect to be able to pick my own songs.

I have a professional microphone (Shure SM7B, I also have a couple of other microphones at my disposal) and a couple of playout softwares I can use, I currently have been using mAirList.

What I'm looking for:

Anywhere that it's fun to broadcast, with an audience that will engage, and where I won't feel I'm talking to myself for the duration. I used to broadcast on stations with very active chat rooms and find that's where the fun is. Unfortunately, the couple of Discord stations I'm aware of with very active chat rooms never seem to want to recruit anyone new. Obviously this doesn't apply so much if I give voice tracking a go.

A progressive mindset is important, as is the flexibility to decide on my own content (obviously within that I can run ads, timings, jingles, etc as appropriate). A professionally-run outfit with perhaps a slightly younger skew would be preferable but isn't essential.

The ability to be flexible in when I choose to broadcast would be a bonus. I like systems where you can book a slot to suit your availability, or to try to co-ordinate with other presenters so it's more active and fun. In a system like this I could broadcast multiple times per week. I would consider a rigid weekly time for the ideal station, if I were really enjoying engaging with the audience or it were a larger station, but if it's a small thing with realistically a handful of people listening I'd be looking for flexibility to broadcast as I see fit.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in having me broadcast for you - you can email me at alix.radio.inbox / at / gmail / .com

Last edited:

iconicextra

check us out buddy www.iconicextra.com we have a great set of listeners that engage in the discord chat room we also have our own unique staff panel for djs with website requests and sms requests via our shourtcode number 82228 starting there message with the word extra, comes straight through to the staff panel so no faffing around with a million windows open to find requests. we are on all directories and have mobile apps and alexa skill . we dont charge any DJs to be with us, all we ask is if you wish to donate to the station to help the running costs then you do so if you dont wish to you dont . we have all the socials of our own for you to have access to and promote your shows and mixcloud and soundcloud accounts for you to share your shows with also. so if this is of any interest to you please come join our discord via the website as a listener come and have a look around and if its the place for you we can set you up as a DJ. id suggest looking at the schedule and seeing if we have a time slot you wish for first but if it isnt available please dont hesitate to contact us at contact@iconicextra.com as some of our shows are syndicated and pre records so can possibly be moved to accomodate you should you wish to join . hope to see you join the team regards paul station owner

Kai

Hello,

I'm interested in getting back into radio after an extended break and thought I'd put a post out to see if there's any suitable stations out there for me.

I'm mainly looking for opportunities to broadcast live from my location in the north of England, which I can of course do over the internet, but I may also be interested in giving voice tracking and pre-recording a go for larger stations, although my past experience is mostly live. I am happy to consider online stations or FM/DAB broadcasters.

About me:

I'm in my 20s, and I have past experience of online radio and some FM broadcast experience too. I am also a successful DJ in my city at venues and events. While not polished to an absolute professional level as a presenter (very few people interested in online radio are), I am a competent presenter. Most people historically have been very impressed with my standard. I bring a slightly neurotic, humourous spin to my presenting, which makes me well-suited to broadcasting in the evening or late at night. I wouldn't necessarily pick me to read the news, but I'm good at being entertaining.

I'd be interested in perhaps putting together a show that features alternative music as well as some pop, both modern and classic, so a station with an open sort of format for that is ideal for me. One requirement I do have, with it being voluntary, is that I do expect to be able to pick my own songs.

I have a professional microphone (Shure SM7B, I also have a couple of other microphones at my disposal) and a couple of playout softwares I can use, I currently have been using mAirList.

What I'm looking for:

Anywhere that it's fun to broadcast, with an audience that will engage, and where I won't feel I'm talking to myself for the duration. I used to broadcast on stations with very active chat rooms and find that's where the fun is. Unfortunately, the couple of Discord stations I'm aware of with very active chat rooms never seem to want to recruit anyone new. Obviously this doesn't apply so much if I give voice tracking a go.

A progressive mindset is important, as is the flexibility to decide on my own content (obviously within that I can run ads, timings, jingles, etc as appropriate). A professionally-run outfit with perhaps a slightly younger skew would be preferable but isn't essential.

The ability to be flexible in when I choose to broadcast would be a bonus. I like systems where you can book a slot to suit your availability, or to try to co-ordinate with other presenters so it's more active and fun. In a system like this I could broadcast multiple times per week. I would consider a rigid weekly time for the ideal station, if I were really enjoying engaging with the audience or it were a larger station, but if it's a small thing with realistically a handful of people listening I'd be looking for flexibility to broadcast as I see fit.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in having me broadcast for you - you can email me at alix.radio.inbox / at / gmail / .com
Hi Alix, did you get my reply at Radio Stylus? I am still interested in taking you on.

Kai.

iconicextra

Alix. We are not I guess of interest to you buddy, as it seems your not replying to anyone ??. we are still interested, but you need to do the next part mate and that’s make connect with those that have replied to you. Must agree with @SDR Talent Scout you choices are slim and I’m agreeing that if you can’t reply to a email then you doing a regular show is gonna be hard work

Last edited:

SDR Talent Scout

Hi Alix, we are not, if you cant reply to an email there little chance of you committing to a show!!' good luck. there seems to be 2 interested stations.

heartbeatz radio

Hello,

About me:

What I'm looking for:

We’re rooted in great music and branching out all over the planet! Heartbeatz radio is your safe haven from the stresses of the world, a place where you can hide away for a time and just enjoy the music and company. Heartbeatz radio is a brand new radio station for all to enjoy.

We’re like no other radio station we aim big not just focusing on simulator games. Our aim is for you to able to listen to us where or whatever you are doing on the day you tune into us. By doing this our aim is to have us on mobile, in-game and of course live on the web.

We also like to support charity events that you might have going on or have planned. Need anymore information about this head over to our discord or find our booking form on the advertising menu.

Discord: https://discord.heartbeatzradio.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heartbeatzradio2022
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RadioHeartbeatz
Twitch:
Shop: https://heartbeatz-radio.myspreadshop.co.uk/

Attachments

• design-b29cab68-1e14-4979-8608-5d3d69d05dcb.png
    design-b29cab68-1e14-4979-8608-5d3d69d05dcb.png
    230.6 KB · Views: 260

SDR Talent Scout

We’re rooted in great music and branching out all over the planet! Heartbeatz radio is your safe haven from the stresses of the world, a place where you can hide away for a time and just enjoy the music and company. Heartbeatz radio is a brand new radio station for all to enjoy.

We’re like no other radio station we aim big not just focusing on simulator games. Our aim is for you to able to listen to us where or whatever you are doing on the day you tune into us. By doing this our aim is to have us on mobile, in-game and of course live on the web.

We also like to support charity events that you might have going on or have planned. Need anymore information about this head over to our discord or find our booking form on the advertising menu.

Discord: https://discord.heartbeatzradio.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heartbeatzradio2022
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RadioHeartbeatz
Twitch:
Shop: https://heartbeatz-radio.myspreadshop.co.uk/
Wouldn’t waste your time, this guy posted on the 18 th May and has never been back.